Introduction: CBOSP

Cardano Community,

I bring to you, Cloudberry Online Stake Pool [CBOSP]!

I am the sole owner/operator of a small business called Cloudberry Online (CBO) and CBOSP is the first service that I am offering to the world. I have a goal of bringing information about emerging technologies to normal everyday people; to include Cardano/cryptocurrency. I want to show people the legitimacy of crypto through its various use cases. I desire to provide a high-performance low fee stake pool to the Cardano community, and once we start minting blocks together, CBO is committed to donating a percentage to charity monthly.

I look forward to seeing you around.

Sincerely,

aarin, of CBO

Ticker: CBOSP

Fixed fee: 340 ₳

Variable fee: 1%

Pledge: 3,000 ₳

Contact e-mail: contact@cbosp.com

Pool ID: 120440ea6ba3cf5c9c7998570b049db41be2f19fadc6964e02098891

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CBOSP_

Dedicated Linux servers implemented on AMD RYZEN 9 5900X, Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB DDR4 3600, ASUS ROG STRIX X570-I, Crucial P5 1TB PCIe M.2 SSD.

Protected by an APC UPS 1500VA/900-watts. LAN router is supported by a separate APC UPS 1000VA/450-watts.

CBOSP is committed to 100% uptime.

3 Likes

Hi Aarin,

Just came across your pool info and wanted to reach out and say hi :wave:t3:.
We’re a similar size and it looks as if we have some shared beliefs behind what we do too.

Just wanted to say hi and wish you all the best.

Chris @ Upstream

1 Like

Chirs,

Thank you for reaching out! I really enjoyed looking through your website. It really looks like you are doing great things via charity and your blog. You are an inspiration!

aarin, of CBO

Thanks Aarin, that’s very kind. We’re having a great time doing it too so that always helps.

Yeah, marketing is by far the hardest part for us to be honest. We give it a good push on twitter and try to be on the Cardano Foundation forum a bit too. We’ve put together some beginners content on Youtube, just trying to put ourselves in a decent position as the network grows. Its definitely hard getting going with a small amount of ada to put in initially…
Our twitter handle is @upstream_ada if you want to follow us :v:t3: