Invalid receive address

any dubious transaction in atomic wallet?
Probably due to Mary Hard Fork process;

cheers,

I tried to send ada from trust wallet to yoroi but it always says under the recipient address that its invalid address and tried with both smart chain version and binance chain version can someone help?

hey bro can you help?

ok, from trust walletā€¦

to which address are u trying to sendā€¦ shelley wallet or byron wallet ?
it is possible that trust wallet to not support shelley yetā€¦ and u will need to send to a byron wallet

go in yoroi, create a byron address, send from trust 2-3 ADA for test to that walletā€¦ if all ok then u will need to move from yoroi byron wallet to yoroi shelley wallet.

bkp your seed words for byron wallet !

I already tried sending it to a byron wallet and it says Invalid BNB address so both of them doesnt work

soā€¦ letā€™s see. you have funds on trust wallet.
can u show me your receiving address from trust wallet? I need to check if it is byron (58 Lenght) or shelley (103 length)
Or u can check it by yourself

and youā€™ll need to use cardano network if u will want to transfer them to yoroi wallet.

trust wallet it is a binance wallet? It is possible that you transfered to trust wallet via BNB network?

I installed trust walletā€¦ and I see you donā€™t have cardano adaā€¦ you have BNP right?
in this case u canā€™t transfer them to yoroi or daedalus, you will need to transfer them back to binance exchange

in order to send them back you need to search inside the trust wallet (go to receiveā€¦ search for cardano and check what cardano do you ownā€¦ CardanoBEP2 (binance chain) or Cardano trc10

then go to binance - deposit - cardano and choose for BEP2 or BEP20

1 Like

In trust wallet i own cardanobep2 and this is my byron receiving address: Ae2tdPwUPEZGHxCYfnFmBP3xSzLAb9pW4s21v4vPQU2WAaZT1xc58HYJiuH

I tried it many times but still says invalid bnb address. I thought about sending it back to binance before but thought that there was a way.

So I can send ADA from binance exchange to yoroi easily right?

ok, go to Binaince - deposit - choose transfer network cardano BEP2 - copy BEP2 Address and BEP2 MEMO from binance and paste them in trust wallet

try first with few ADA for testā€¦

After u transferred all ADAs on binanceā€¦ convert them to ADA coins (BNP/ADA I think)ā€¦ then go to withdraw - select cardano network !!! - and paste to the recipentā€™s address the shelley address from yoroi

Try with small amount first !

Cheers,