Learning from the end of the Ardana and Orbis projects

I want to add something into the mix here. Is because people get shafted. Here is my example. We started a pool, went great got iohk delegation. Lost it early for no reason, well not entirely true cos we never found out, so may be a reason but we were never told. I ran a successful south african cardano summit. I paid some expenses out of my own pocket. I didnt do the summit this year and was removed from the meetup group. Is the age old if you not part of the inner circle u get pushed to the outside. Then you start to question what are u actually doing here. Is this really a comminity or just of clever people manipulating people into doing things for now reward. Well reward for the already rich. Whats changed? Not much. Crypto was a promise and yet thieves thrive. Scams exist. Real good people get shafted and a few benefit. Isnt this the exact world we already lived in before crypto. Is cardano any different? Im my experience an emphatic NO. So be it. Find where u belong and are appreciated. Thats only true ive found with your kids lol