Lost all my LP, Pavia and ADA tokens

Hi,

I am new to the Nami wallet and SundaeSwap. I had swapped some ADA for Pavia and set up an LP and then also bought more Pavia. That was around 3 days ago. Yesterday i went to open my Nami wallet and i see that there are no funds, not even the collateral. I check the transactions and it says that it was sent to a wallet. i did not make this transaction. Can someone help and tell me if this is still in SundaeSwap or you guys think i got hacked?

I have seen that target address far too often today. :frowning:

Have you by any chance installed a Nami Android app and given it your seed phrase?

That app is a scam. Sorry!

Hi,
no, i have not installed a Nami App on an Android.
I just use my desktop with the Nami Wallet extension and i added the Nami Wallet to Sundaeswap.
i tried restoring the wallet to no avail. I also checked on ccvault.io and the wallet show’s but it has no funds.
Any advise?

The transaction you have given shows that everything has been transferred to a known scammer address. There is nothing that can be done to reverse that transaction.

There are a few people who have lost their funds because of said fake Android app.

Perhaps, they also use other channels to get at you, but it looks like they have found a way. :frowning:

thanks for your quick reply and time.
i appreciate it!

Unfortunately same thing has happened to me. I lost my 3+ Pavia Lands , 100000+ RAD tokens , 25000+ Pavio tokens & Five Cardania land to a scam.I think the ccVault.io was as scam wallet and I don’t trust Nami wallet as well. Last march 2023 all my Tokens & NFTs were transferred to a scam address… But I am not going to give up. I know the location of my PAVIA and will keep contacting the team to flag the land plots as Stolen plots… and I have been keeping the Scam address to my watching. the moment it moves the transaction… I will get notified …

If you used exactly that website, it is not a scam, just an address of Eternl that has been outdated for years (as it says on the site if you first connect to it).
It’s your prerogative to distrust Eternl and Nami, but will be very hard to convince larger shares of the community that they scammed you.

You could try to find out more exactly what happened. But it also has only slim chance of helping to get things back if they already are on an address controlled by a scammer.

That also has only a slim chance of really helping getting something back. Sorry!

1 Like