Today is December 22nd 2018. And the cryptocurrency market is down about 25% or more across the board as major selloffs continue for BTC and Altcoins. A few things to remember:
- Only trade with what you can afford to loose.
- Extreme volatility is something that should be expected. The cryptocurrency market does not have the safeguards and regulations found on the NYSE. There are no breakers when crashes or extreme corrections occur.
- The market can and will be manipulated by institutional investors, whales and pump/dump groups.
- Take profits when appropriate for your personal situation.
- If you believe in the work being done by a team and the vision of the project, think long term.
- Use market corrections and major dips as an opportunity to buy positions you have been reluctant to take or couldn’t afford.
- Recognize that the only thing that sustains a project in the ups and downs, is the community.
Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year. And remember, HODL! 2018 is going to be a wild ride.