Missing ADA transfer from Binance to BinanceUS

This is what I’m looking to confirm:

I sent it 5 weeks ago and it has not arrived or even visible on Binance or BinanceUS. So if the price dropped 50% I wanted to confirm do I the transfer amount in the same dollar value or current MP. So theoretically if my tokens were worth $25,000 and the price dropped during the transfer disappearance down to $15,000 I would think I would only have value in the US of $15,000. So in essence the Binance screwup would cost me $10,000 correct? I’m asking this because I wanted to divest at the point of the transfer on 2/15.

aaa ok, understand your concern… Binance or any other exchange will not compensate the variation of price during the transfer (of course u can take them to court but…) think… if the price was now 3$ per ADA? Anyway… do not sell yet, this year will be huge … delegate them for rewards ~5% per year and wait for the boom… this is only the beginning . smart contracts soon…:slight_smile:

Thank you! I am new to all of this. What do you mean by delegate them for rewards?

1 Like

ooo, u don’t know?
Ada holders have the possibility to delegate ADA for rewards…

https://cardano.org/stake-pool-delegation/

You will need to move ADA in daedalus (desktop wallet) or yoroi (desktop/mobile wallet) (download only from official sources) first, and then delegate them
If u need more assistance you will found here or ask me

Cheers,

1 Like