My ADA was s stolen from Yoroi Shelley Wallet

This is a byron account, not binance, exchanges are using/starting with DdzFF

Here a user mentioned he sent funds from Binance and that seems to be the output address. I may be wrong, but it’s an address with a big amount of ADA and a very high transaction volume.

Btw, quote from here:

During the Byron era (Finished in July 2020) all addresses were one of the following:

Icarus-style: Starting with Ae2
Daedalus-style: Starting with  DdzFF

You mean only exchanges got the DdzFF addresses?

Here a user mentions an exchange using the Ae2 address:

Hmm, ok, maybe I was wrong; sorry… I used 3 exchanges and didn’t saw them to use Ae2…

Thx for the infos

2 Likes

No problem. I didn’t mean it in a wrong way, just trying to get the facts. If anyone has other facts please present them, we are all here to learn. :beers:

2 Likes

Ah good to learn about those prefixes, very interesting.

In my wallet, i have this receiving address. Thats it. Ive never had 483,000 ADA. So why the transactions? Why do they not appear the in transactions tab? Whos moving these ada around? How?

How do you get the number of 483000 ADA ? Asking as summing up everything that was bought and transferred to that address is 25092 ADA.

I outlined above what each transaction did.

I guess it’s best for you to contact Emurgo or file a GitHub issue if you think there is a problem with Yoroi. There are also official Cardano channels if you think there is a problem with Cardano.
Saying as we cannot know if you are the owner of this address. We also cannot verify you didn’t make those 11 transactions (bought ADA and delegated), etc… so it becomes a bit pointless to dig further. :neutral_face:

In case you post tickets to Emurgo or Cardano and those are publicly available please post links here.

not sure what you are looking at:

Yep, this page corresponds to the analysis from here:

Where does it say 483,000ADA?

im adding the totals on the right of the 11 transactions…what is that? I’m not a Cardano expert.

Take a look here at how the UTXO model works:

not a techie…

This video clearly explains it for everyone to understand. You cannot just add the totals of a transaction… Anyway, have a look at the video and my analysis and it should be clear.

you say I bought from Binance…i dont have an account and have never used it

Sorry, I gave my best, not sure how I can contribute more.

Quoting my last message:

Thanks… anyway.

Agreed…one should have the knowledge of information security to detect the difference between suspicious emails and genuine one’s.

Also, on a side note, if someone has the ADA moved to the hardware wallet, can they still stake it using YOROI?

Yes, they can

Can you please tell how?

Yes, u must set up the ledger then:

• install cardamo app on ledger
  • install yoroi browser extension
  • connect the ledger to yoroo ( just choose new wallet - connect ledger)
  • on yoroi you should see the word ledger to wallet name
  • send 10 ADA for test
  • connect the ledger on adalite.io amd if u see the 10 ADA it meams is fine and u can send all funds except 1 ADA
  • delegate the ledger
  • for the simple wallet wait 2-3 epochs till u will receive all rewards (the rewards are delayed by 2 epochs so for the next 2-3 epochs u will still receive the rewards inside your ols wallet
  • then deregister the stake address to receive back 2 ADA
  • move all ADA to ledger
  • that’s all