New pool on testnet - setup verification

Hi,
I’ve just setup a pool on testnet with 1 relay node and 1 BP node and I’d like to verify that it can produce blocks.
gLiveView on BP node:
bp
gLiveView on relay node:
relay

Let me know your ticker I will delegate 10 000 k ADA

Best,
Johann

The pool’s ticker is ROAD1.
Thanks!

Hi,

I will manage this in the next 10 hours. Right now I am busy.

Best,
Johann

I’m in the same boat - I’ve set up a pool, but unsure how to check I’ve done everything correctly.

Pool is:

https://testnet.adatools.io/pools/445a6607089fb834d3dde8296842a2b133d1d1b4c9fac89238856ca0

Ticker is DTEST.

That site reports the metadata is not found, but I believe it shows correctly in testnet wallets, so I think that site just hasn’t fetched the metadata yet.

I only created it a few days ago, so presume it can’t create blocks for a few epochs, but with only the 400 tADA pledge (what was left from the faucet) it seems unlikely. If anyone is able to delegate to it for a few epochs, that would be greatly appreciated!

I will delegate today in few hours another 10 000 k. Until the next snapshots there are still 2 days to go.

Best,
Johann

That would be fantastic - thank you!

Am I right in thinking it will be the following epoch (starting 5 days after the snapshot where you had delegated) where my producer will have the higher chance to produce blocks? I’ve seen conflicting info online about whether it’s n+1 or n+2 epochs.

Hi,

it should take 2 snap shots until the stake is active and participates in the block rewards.

I delegated to ROAD1 and DTEST. have fun.

Best,
Johann

2 Likes

@Johann_ADAholycs my testnet pool just produced some blocks! Thank you for your help - if you haven’t already, feel free to re-delegate - I’ve verified everything I needed to. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

I am happy I could help.

Best,
Johann

1 Like

Just started a new test pool YADAT. How much ADAs are required to produce a block? Will someone delegate to test that I can produce a block?
{
“name”: “Yadda Test Pool”,
“description”: “First test stake pool from the Country of Yadda”,
“ticker”: “YADAT”,
“homepage”: “http://www.cqms-btc01.xyz/
}