No rewards distributed in preprod?

Just kinda double checking… is it intentional that there are no rewards distributed on the preprod network?

I think my pool is set up correctly, I’ve even minted 3 blocks. It’s been 6 epochs and no rewards have been distributed. When I check out other bigger pools they also seem to show the same behaviour in preprod with 0 rewards after dozens of epochs and hundreds of blocks.

Is this correct? I feel like I should have read about it somewhere, and I was kinda surprised to have to go in search of answers.

Is it safe to assume my preprod test pool is healthy? I thought “no rewards” usually means something is broken. Is there anything else I should be checking?

Nope this is not correct. Im running a pool myself (not 100% uptime) but i do get rewards if im able to mint a block.

Whats your ticker?

Pool should get rewards in pre-prod, please use cexplorer for this info, cardanoscan seems to have a bug and do not shows rewards correctly:

https://preprod.cexplorer.io/pool/pool1n84mel6x3e8sp0jjgmepme0zmv8gkw8chs98sqwxtruvkhhcsg8/rewards#data

1 Like

Thanks, I can see rewards on cexplorer for my pool :person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

Sent a message to cardanoscan to let them know :person_shrugging: