No voting power?

True… information vacuum is worse then bad news. Guess maybe was possible to google much but this forum is to share.

I have tried, still the voting power shows 0. What shall i do? I have participated from Yoroi.

1 Like

Same here, i can’t even do my registration, when i open the catalyst app, it shows : “No Connection! Cannot submit as you are offline” but I’m online for sure, when i dismiss the message and try to scan the QR it says my PIN doesn’t match the QR…

1 Like

Hi @eddy416,

I think I got email from Catalyst Voting yesterday. It said that 90% of the registered Yoroi wallet could see the voting power now for Fund3.

Some of registered Yoroi wallet still won’t able to see the voting power. You will still get reward anyway for Fund3.

Best of luck for Fund4. Hopefully everything go without any problem.

Hope I answer your question.

1 Like

Hi @Marco2 ,

Are you trying to register now for Fund3? The registration is closed for Fund3.

Registration
Registration starts: February 17, 2021, 19:00 PM UTC (Approximately two hours from now)
Registration ends (Snapshot): March 03, 2021, 19:00 PM UTC

Voting
Voting starts: March 5, 2020, 19:00 PM UTC
Voting ends: March 24, 2021, 19:00 PM UTC

Tallying and funding
Start of tallying: March 24, 2021, 19:00 PM UTC
End of tallying: April 02 2021, 19:00 PM UTC

You could wait until Fund4 registration start. Kindly check IOHK website for further information.

Hope I answer your question.

Hi, no I am already registered for Fund3 but I was one of the Yoroi users who had 0 voting power. My latest information was, that I should try to register with my QR code and PIN from the 26.03. 19:00 UTC like written s few posts earlier.
But now it doesn’t work at all

4 Likes

Who is arielfavio? Your message addressed to Project Catalyst members states that Yoroi holders of ADA will have a special dispensation to register votes between March 26 and March 29. I am in Australia and was still unable to lodge a vote due to same problems as before - no voting power and mismatch of QR code and Pin number. Will be keen to see who resolves this problem as the Town Hall discussion said it was a Yoroi team issue and not Cardano’s problem. So will see whether Fund 4 voting still robs Yoroi users to opportunity to participate and also be rewarded for their interest/involvement.

1 Like

Same issue here and a few more included judging by other posts. Hope the next brings more joy and votes to the otherwise fantastic efforts and participation all round.

Hope to hear a qualified response from the powers that be on any resolution/conclusion to the issues experienced.

Leslie, from what I have gleaned is that the problem is between Emergo and Yoroi teams to resolve. Like you I hope someone with clout will give some positive slant on getting the bugs sorted out so we can be involve in this democratic governance.

1 Like

@andreassosilo has answered in this post that"…90% of the registered Yoroi wallet could see the voting power now for Fund3.
Some of registered Yoroi wallet still won’t able to see the voting power. You will still get reward anyway for Fund3.

2 Likes

Hi Arielfavio, Trying to get acquainted with the governance and voting process is like trying to see through a heavily tinted window. You know there is something there but just can’t see it and no one is contacting those Yoroi wallet holders who have been locked out of Fund 3 voting and surely Catalyst team must have a listing of all holders who have been affected by the system malfunction!