Plutuswap is legit?

Yup same here, almost everytime I check everything first and then invest. I clicked on google suggestions on android also yahoo finance or similar cant remember now…
R2 wallet still getting funds wut?

It would be great if someone from foundation or iohk can comment on this matter. I dont expect miracles but these things need to stop at least on ADA

The fraud website highlights “plutoswap.com” not “Plutuswap.com”… did anyone notify them about Plutuswap? Any more updates on this?

Plutoswap only made it to the list recently as I remember it was not on there when I checked on Weds the 15th. I have alerted Cardano of Plutuswap as well. I guess they have a backlog of fraud/scam that was reported….its kinda out of control

Btw, no updates from Cardano bureau yet…still waiting

I hope this helps everyone. This guy is supposedly one of the founders of plutuswap but I’m not sure if that’s really him. Sharing his linkedin profile below.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohammed-affan-18276555

That sucks y’all can’t get your ADA back

1 Like

Can we get together and get an investigation company to track down the stolen funds? It wouldnt be accepted if this happened with money I’m sure sure why people just accept it happening with crypto. I have lost enough to make it worthwhile pursuing as I am sure others have

1 Like

I have asked if the Cardano investigation bureau reports this to the police or whether we have to report it ourselves and if so, how?

I think the major problem is even though it was a scam we’ve sent the money to some wallet of whom we do not know and where this person is. If I report it in UK, do they have jurisdiction to freeze their wallet? I am not so sure…

If there is anything from the bureau, Ill keep you guys updated. But for the meantime, lets search for a way to see if there is alternative ways to report crypto scams.

2 Likes

I would be happy to contribute 10k to finding out who is behind it.

I also live in the UK and if it is discovered the scammer is from the UK trust me I will travel the length of the country to issue some hard justice. If someone came into my house and robbed me of the money this scammer has and i found them they would either be in hospital or a coffin - this will be exactly the same if i find him/her

1 Like

Hi Guys,

I have heard nothing back from the Cardano bureau so I’ve decided to go directly to UK FCA and see if they can help.

I have a raise a case (Case Ref #:207772680) but it seems that whole of the PlutuSwap operation is now shut down by Cardano bureau. This is good in a sense that others cannot be scammed but its bad in a sense that these scammers might be long gone by now.

However, only thing I am hoping now is for the wallet to be monitored (i.e. 2nd wallet still has a lot of ADA sitting there, 21,652 ADA) and find out when these scammers are about to cash out via exchange so that Cops & Authorities can ambush them.

Please be encourage to report to your local authorities and lets see if we can capture these scammers!

1 Like

FYI

Phone numbers can be spoofed as easily as IP and MAC addresses. Domain masking and private registration are pretty much standard these days. A whois lookup is going to get you fake information even for legitimate companies and almost certainly for scammers. Most websites also proxy content through edge network caches or similar services. Social media accounts and major online media distribution channels can all be automated. There are services that allow content delivery for all sources with the push of a button. I would highly suspect their telegram, IM, and other chat services are also fielded by bots.

e.g. Cardano.org is also registered in “Iceland” …

Better fund an assassin to kill this dick suckers.