Pool Server hardware

bash: cd: /home/cardano/cabal/bin/: No such file or directory

I think cntools doesn’t find the binari file… that’s why not working

Hey Alex,

Sorry it was a typo,
I found /home/cardano/cabal/bin/, but there is no cardano-hw-cli

Ok, try to run again prereqs.sh -w and watch where the file is installed…

./prereqs.sh -w
. "${HOME}/.bashrc"

or try to find the cardano-hw-cli file

Try in /usr/local/bin

I found cardano-hw-cli inside /usr/local/bin and moved it to /home/cardano/cabal/bin/
But when I sudo apt install cardano-hw-cli I get still get the error:
E: Unable to locate package cardano-hw-cli

But try to go now in cntools - wallet - import - hw … still same error?

Thanks Alex, you are the man!!

I now have a new problem, When I check my balance through cntools it doesnt show my all of my funds. Some of it is not shown, but when I check on Daedalus or Adalite I can see 100% of my funds.

Do you know what I am doing wrong??
I have previously delegated my hw wallet funds to another pool, but 100% of it

But… if u go on ledger wallet to receive… do u have more addresses? Try for 1st address (older one) to check on cardanoscan.io
It’s showing the balance from cntools?

Hi thanks, for the quick response

Yes you are correct it is the 1st one showing,
how do I get the other adresses funds to the first one ??

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Then u will need to perform a transaction… to move the funds to that address

Try with 100 ADA or less for test and then check in cntools if is ok… if yes send all ADA to that address

Thanks, that worked but something strange happened:

  • I sent 5 ADA to that 1st addr.
    Now in cntools it has acknowledged the transfer (5 ADA) but also added a new utxo with another amount +(93.82 ADA).
    Any idea why that happened?

Check on cardanoscan.io again … the balance from cntools should match the balance from cardanoscan.io

Funds are moving between addresses

It is important to see all the funds on ledger in the end…

Thanks, it worked.

I have another problem while installing the relay node,
when I use
./deploy-as-systemd.sh, I get an error

failed to query protocol parameters, node not yet fully started ?

Hope you can help me out

It is normal in 1.26.1
the nodes should start fine

Tried again and the failed to query error didnt show up this time

but when i check cnode status
“sudo systemctl status cnode”
It shows error as on photo

Thanks again

journalctl -e -f -u cnode

This is what I get

But if u are starting manually the node, is it working?
try ./cnode.sh

If it is sudo systemctl start cnode ?

It didn’t work

This is the error when running cnode.sh