Pool Server hardware

cardano-node - -version
cardano-cli - -version

88

Perfect…
Looks great; let’s donwloading the scripts again

cd ~/tmp
./prereqs.sh
. "${HOME}/.bashrc"

this is the error I get when I try to check the status on cnode again after downloading the script

Type again ./cnode.sh

This is the error I get again

But before that when I deployedsystemd I got this error, Dont know if it has something to do wiith that too

Nope, there is no issue

try on relay to delete the all scripts folder

cd $CNODE_HOME
sudo rm -R scripts

then

cd ~/tmp
./prereqs.sh -f
. "${HOME}/.bashrc"

after that try again ./cnode.sh

Thank you really much, it worked!!

You are the Cardano Master :smiley:

You are welcome :partying_face:
now… check again the scripts… edit again env and topology updater script

if u will apply also for ur Producer, u will need also to edit env and topology file

HI Alexd1985,

Thanks for some amazing tips and help on the forum champ.

I ran through your guide because my gLive was stuck on “starting” for more than 8 hours.
I realised, whenever I go to cnode status it shows "Failed to query protocol-parameters from node, not yet fully started?

I then found this guide - i have followe devery step - now gLive does not want to start. WHen I do status on cnode i get this:

When I try to run gLive:
image

Any idea what it could be? :slight_smile:
PS: I downloaded the scripts again (with -f)+ changed the env file again and updated my port.

AFter rebooting my server
image

seems like its not auto starting?

Update: So i manuallry restarted the cnode - and now the status is active but same error as above:
Failed to query protocol-parameters from node, not yet fully started.
A priori running cardano node was not cleanly shutdown…

This is not an error, wait for the node to be sync… in glive u should see starting…
If u type top u should see 100% cpu usage

If u type sudo systemctl status cnode
what is the status?

cnode status:

image

they look like stopped…

i just restarted the cnode

is that error normal?
(failed to query protocol-parameters from node
WARN: A priori running cardano node was not clearnly shutdown?

(failed to query protocol-parameters from node

Yes, starting with 1.26.1 that log is visible for all nodes

Hi Alex

that worked, thank you so much.

I have one more question - my relay is running fine and has finished synching.
BUt i realised the port is still default and not the port I want to use - if I change the port now in the ENV file - will it mess anything up?
Or will gLive be able to figure out itself? :slight_smile:

Just change the port in env save and restart the node… it’s fine…u will have no problems

Thanks - it worked :slight_smile:
Appreciate your time and help Alex.