Pool ticker not show up and pool not registered

Hi ,
I have a stake pool registered successfully before. I recently changed the stake pool name and ticker . Now I don’t see my sticker appear in cardanoscan.io anymore.
I have a few questions:

1. What could be the possible error I can look for?
  2. Do I really have to upload the poolmeta.json to the website, or as long as I have a website, and include the url at register time should be okay?
  3. If I just change the ticker and pool name, will the pool id the same or it will change to a different one?

thanks!

For all erros check the pool on pool.vet

Do I really have to upload the poolmeta.json to the website, or as long as I have a website, and include the url at register time should be okay?

Upload the new metadata file

If I just change the ticker and pool name, will the pool id the same or it will change to a different one

Same

thanks, I am trying to register again.
BTW another question is if the server run out of space, is there any files/data that can be removed on the relay node?

thanks,

cd logs file
ls -l
cd archive
rm *

HI ,
I looked at the pool.vet. It give me the following error
Metadata hash da9005077bfbd80199d10da24ab2c1dbfd794135fcd1c3da5c485d196542902a doesn’t match registered hash 6d5cae63c85e3ae6eeb1e16b999d16a01e813360589ccb397aafdfaeaab037f4

Where is the registered hash come from? I regenerate the meta hash with the same meta.json, and it match the da900xxxx…902a.
Can you please let me know where could possibly go wrong?

@Alexd1985 ,
I looked at the error on pool.vet, the following is the message, compared the poolMetaData.json I used the generate the meta hash and the one hosted on github.
they are exactly the same. I am not sure what is the error mean, been compared many times and no clue.

Error reading metadata: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0

Share the metadata URL

This is the website host the poolmeta.json

hi @Alexd1985 ,
Is the above URL is what you asking? This is the one i put in to the tx.raw build.
thanks,

Hmm the url should be like this; I mean the metadata should be accesible at that URL

https://charity-pool.ro/metadata.json

@Alexd1985 ,
Are you not able to access my meta.json through my url?
I noticed you have a new field “extended”: “https://charity-pool.ro/ext_metadata.json”},
in my orginal registeration that doesn’t have this field. However my old registration works, I only changed my ticker and pool name.
Is this a new format?

I understand what you mean now. I will make the meta.json accessible from the url.
One question is I see the .gLview indicate Leader 1, that means it will mint block, if I fix the url and submit the registration again, will it affect the reward?
thanks!

The extended option is used to ofer more details like logo, communication channels etc…

Nope, should not affect the block but better wait to mint it

how do I tell if it is minted? Current epoch is 277, will the Leader become 0 ? after it is minted?

Leader 1 it means u have 1 block assigned… cncli will provide more informations about the slot number

I see. will try to install the script. thanks!

@Alexd1985,
Here is my pool meta url, it is accessible now but the pool.vet still so as error reading meta. What is wrong here?
yading/poolMetaData.json at main · pluto6688/yading · GitHub

Check the hash

https://pool.vet/#ST4U

do you mean regenerate the poolId_hash.txt?
how to check if hash is correct? because it is generated file

The one shown above was the old one, it is shown as registered, I am submitting the new hash, which is the one shown as not match, so I can I do about it?

When I resubmit the registration, will the pool hash be updated to the submitted one?