Problem configuring relay and core

Hello,

I need a lot of help. I go step by step. I have followed the coincashew guide for both the relay and the core. When I run ./gLiveView on the relay node at the end of step 8. It works but it only shows starting in status. In the case of the core, the gLiveView window does not appear. It tells me:

Failed to download gLiveView.sh from github. unable to perform version check. Could not connect to a running instance, 3 failed attemps in a row

Should the core node be connected to the internet during the guide process? I understand that in the end no, only connected to the relay node by ethernet.

I use two computers. One for core and one for relay. I think I am having trouble communicating them correctly. Although I think that until step 8 (when I use gliveview) communication between them is not necessary.

Thanks

for the relay

sudo systemctl status cardano-node

journalctl -e -f -u cardano-node and check if u have any errors

First

Second

it seems there is an issue with the topology file, can u show me your topology file?

thanks

I think the IP of the producer should be between ""
please correct it and restart the node

sudo systemctl restart cardano-node

press top , do you see cardano-node process 100%?

also, wait more minutes and check again in glive

Yesss

ok, now the producer.

journalctl -e -f -u cardano-node

PS: for the producer you will need to keep also the IOHK nodes inside the topology file till the node will be 100% synced… if you have only the relay then the producer can’t connect to it till the relay will not be 100% synced.

so:

• add the iohk nodes also inside the topology file
  • restart the node
  • check with top command and glive
  • wait till the producer will be 100% synced and after that keep only the relay inside the topology (delete IOHK nodes and restart the node)

!!! you will need to wait for the nodes to be synced in order to continue with the next steps !!!

journalctl -e -f -u cardano-node

Topology core node

I told you,
add the IOHK nodes inside the topology file (like on Relay) and restart the node

Thank you very much. I continue …

you must wait for the nodes to be fully synced before to continue

both nodes are syncing now? all ok?

Perfect! Thanks

both nodes are syncing now? all ok?

Yes. Yes. Now I am waiting. When it finish i continĂşe number 9 o eliminate nodes io?

yes, when the producer will be 100% synced should connect to the relay and then you can delete the IOHK nodes from topology file

Relay was 100% synced and I have to stop it. Core was 98,8% and I have got to stop it. Now I want to continue synced but I have problem. See the photo “relay” journalctl -e -f -u cardano-node