Problème trust wallet

What is the problème ??

Its a Trust wallet issue. Simply restore your wallet on any other litewallet like Typhon and you will be able to access your funds there.

1 Like

sorry but I do not understand

The original problem is a problem only Trust Wallet can fix.

If you want to access your ADA funds before Trust Wallet fixes the issue you can restore your wallet from the seed phrase in a light wallet like Typhoon. Just make sure you are on a legitimate light wallet site.

3 Likes

Thanks for the help its ok for me thanks thanks typhon :pray::pray:

1 Like

Lots of people are currently having issues with Trust Wallet. This is an issue with Trust Wallet servers, not a problem with Cardano.

If you are having issues you can restore your wallet in a different wallet interface using your seed phrase or by pairing your hardware wallet. Your wallet is on the blockchain and the software that you use to interact with your on-chain wallet could be thought of as a wallet interface. Trust wallet uses a 12 word seed phrase, this is the list of words you were given when you initially set up your wallet. Eternl, Flint and Typhon support 12 word seed phrases so you can simply install one of those and restore your wallet. Once your wallet is restored in you will see all of your balances, transaction history, unclaimed staking rewards etc. There is no need to unstake or anything like that before restoring.

On a side note, I would recommend using a different wallet interface just for the fact that Trust wallet does not list all of the Cardano stake pools. There are about 3000 stake pools across the globe, trust wallet lists only about 10 of them and they charge stake pools a high fee to join, which is ridiculous. All of the ‘proper’ Cardano wallets interfaces list all of the stake pools automatically. Also, as you are now having problems maybe this is a good opportunity to move to a different wallet interface.

Links to other wallet interfaces here to make sure you are installing the legit version:
https://cardano-community.github.io/support-faq/Wallets/list/