Re: Yoroi Wallet Possible Future Improvement

Hi, I think one of improvements they can make on Yoroi wallet is to make Reward Withdrawals automatic and also don’t cost any transaction fees or less transaction fees if that is possible

For example, the transaction fee for withdraw rewards could be bundled with another transaction so that the cost of withdrawing reward will be eliminated or less than before. I think that is what I heard about Daedalus and another wallet (can’t quite remember the name).

What do you think about my proposal to improve Yoroi?

I personally don’t use Daedalus anymore because I found a lot of times there are connection, syncing issues, etc. And you need to download all the data of the Cardano Blockchain which can take a lot of space over time. The longer Cardano exists the more data there will be. My hope is that Cardano will exist for a very long time.

Eternl does it that way. (But it also allows to explicitly withdraw if the user wants for whatever reason.)

Yoroi hasn’t seen much improvement for quite a long time, but they are just in the process of getting back on track. Might take a while, until they are ready to go through the backlog of more or less urgent suggestions.

Yes, Daedalus will require to commit an ever-growing amount of resources, which will probably make it only a choice for very dedicated users if it not already is.

Really, have a look at the other wallet apps. It’s not only Daedalus or Yoroi for quite some time, now.