Real world farming DAO seeking to borrow from DeFi on the medium term. We'd love to have your opinion in a current survey

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

Name: Agrivirtus
Description: We’re a real-world farming DAO operating ecological commercial scale farms in emerging markets, starting in Mexico. We can both supply the local and international market.
Grossly, the way the DAO works is that final customers (using the latest tech), farmers and liquidity providers that finance the farms will receive governance tokens of the DAO by acting in the interests of the organization. Those tokens will be tied to the overall ownership and governance of the farms of the DAO.
Decisions related to profitability, ecological impact, food quality and more are what token holders will be able to vote on.
GitHub: We haven’t published the code yet. But we have governance and token alpha versions of the code.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Agrivirtus

We’d love to have your opinion on our short term financing solution for our farms.

Reason: We currently are in a ReFi accelerator and need more input to validate or invalidate the assumption that our short term financing solution is viable.
Project scope: Build a limitlessly scalable agriculture DAO in emerging markets.

Here is the link to our survey.

We would love to have your input. I know we’re not specifically in ADA, yet this is a possibility. We haven’t made the final decision yet. We would be happy to discuss that with anyone willing to share about the possibility of using DAO tools/ DeFi financing built on ADA for our project.

Kind regards and much respect for the direction the Cardano community is working toward.

i lost all my savings and crypto all crypto looks like a ponzi game this days just make ultra rich at some and the small fish lost all his savings is so fake i regret invest all 10 years ago and belive on decentralize economy is just a fools idea the rich will all always take the big peace of the prfits and lett the rest just starving to dead, creating solutions in a real world is helping to reduce corruption crime violence create clean food and enviroment landing projects in real time with local comunity

i am so tired my entired life thinking to create a change and all gonne on the greedy way of solving problems in this planet a very small group just absorve all

Still sorry for your loss!

Nevertheless, a lot of cryptocurrency critics and the better half of the crypto community itself will have warned you that it is a spectacularly dumb idea to put your life savings into crypto. And every new user is warned in announcements as big as possible to not fall for scams.

So, why do you keep posting here?!? It will never bring anything back!

to be honest i belive at some point i will be real i left mexico becouse the abuse of extreme violence and murder and emigrate to canada after so long only blockchain got me interested by the multiple benefits i saw on the tecnology to have accces to banking and economy noe i can see is a very different game small groups got absolutly worst now i am back in my home town becouse i cant effort another 10 years living in a tent running to macdonalds to get wifi to see if my investments didi something

i guess you see that dumb when you have the privilage of have education and always have a smart awnser and never seen the real situation becouse you are living in a VR bubble spending millions

i do really want people understan is the same there is no change and probably they are gonna act as the same then the rest by baning or igbore problems like a rich or empower goverment any ways you are absolutly tru about this is another lose fight