Server not showing up in Pooltool.io or Daeladus wallet, unable to stake in Yoroi or Daeladus

PoolMetaDatahash matches .json file.

Showing up on Cardano scan & Adapool.org

Anyone have any advice? It shows me losing delegation in the next epoch even though none was undelegated. 27.31 > 26.86.

Hi,

I think you mean https://adapools.org/.

Do you mean the stake reduces? This may be due to the transaction costs you, which you pay for updating the metadata.

Can you post your ticker SKULL next time for faster evaluation :).

Best,
Johann

@Alexd1985

Alex has advised me to update my github brance from main to master. And also not use a short link with my pool cert. I am recertifying now.

Also that reduction in delegation is 450 ADA.

You may go with the Guide: How to build a Cardano Stake Pool - CoinCashew guide to read about hot to use github to publish the metadata.

Best,
Johann

That is the guide I used, I resubmitted the certificate multiple times and it was not working for some reason. It worked for a few days, and stopped after that.

Have you tried to rename the name of the metadata like to give a version number?

This is how I do it. It helps for several hosts to uniquely distinguish your new metadata from your old metadata.

Best,
Johann

1 Like

I had this issue with my stake pool initially. After updating my metadata in blind hope that it would get Daedalus to update, I gave up after it was showing up in both pooltool and adapools.

A day later, it showed in Daedalus and Yoroi. I’m still not entirely sure why there would be lag like that, because the documentation suggests there shouldn’t be.

1 Like