“Staking key isnt’t registered, so you won’t get rewards.”

Hello!

I’ve been staking ADA for almost a month. Today Yoroi showed me this message about the ADA I have been staking:

“Staking key isnt’t registered, so you won’t get rewards.”

Could anyone please explain this to me and if I can/should do anything about it? It would be a disappointment to wait for so long just to get nothing in the end.

By the way, I get no such message for the ADA from another wallet I own that I have also been staking for a couple of days. Everything seems to be fine in this case.

Thanks for any help!
Eddie

2 Likes

Hello @eddieferreira

Did you claim your rewards via Yoroi?

Cheers
Fabian

1 Like

Hello,

it seems that when you withdrew the rewards you also deregistered staking key.

you need to press keep registered
Cheers,

1 Like

Hello Fabian!

Yoroi tells me that rewards are upcoming on March 2. Here’s a screenshot:

1 Like

But I haven’t withdrawn any rewards. Since staking, I have done nothing but wait.

1 Like

I had same issues recently - for me the solution was just to wait… sometimes the Yoroi wallet gives this false warnings at the beginning of the new epoch. hope it will disappear soon…

2 Likes

I see, Iaplasz. Good to know that it’s possible the problem just goes away.

I just remembered that there was an action I took some weeks ago. I moved my ADA from Exodus to Yoroi, and on that day I did cancel the staking that had been going on for some time so I could move the ADA to the Yoroi wallet. Hopefully I didn’t do anything wrong then.

2 Likes

you can always check your delegation status, just insert your address on cardanoscan.io and check if your address is delegated to a pool or not

cheers,

3 Likes

Thanks Alexd1985!

I just did that. Weirdly enough, cardanoscan says regarding my ADA received address that it’s not delegated to any pool.

I am very confused, since Yoroi does tell me my ADA is staked.

2 Likes

Just an update. Everything is OK now. The sitting and waiting strategy worked. Now everything is looking good and that error message is simply gone. Go figure.

Thanks everyone.

4 Likes

For many people (me included) the errors went away by simply refreshing the webpage. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Hi Alex, can you explain how exactly I do this? I don’t know where to find the address of my Yoroi wallet. thanks

I have the same problem here. I hope time will cure my problem as well…

Hello,

Can u tell me what is the issue?

Cheers,

Hi Alex. I have the same problem with eddie. I have staked and it shows the same message “Staking key isn’t registered…”

Thank you

Hello Barry_Jap.

Actually in my case the problem simply went away after a couple of hours and before I was due to receive my first rewards. I just waited and didn’t do anything. The rewards became visible to me around 20 - 30 minutes after the time indicated on Yoroi.

Best
Eddie

Just refresh the Yoroi extension link. The Blue Shield top right. All good!

2 Likes