Starting today with Cardano!

Hello.

I’m new to the cryptocurrency world and brand new to Cardano.

My interest is to learn more about the currency and its possibilities and focus on the programming world within Cardano’s blockchain.

As I am brand new in the world of ADA, I intend to join a stake pool group soon and start investing in this protocol.

I am open for group participation in the interests mentioned above.

Cryptographic greetings to all.

3 Likes

Hello and Welcome to Cardano project!

I am Alexandru and I am running the Charity Pool, if you want to know more details about Cardano feel free to ask

Meanwhile you can find informations here : https://cardano.org/

Cheers,

1 Like

Thank you Alexandru.
Now I am deciding about the wallets: Daedalus or Yoroi …

1 Like

Hello,

Both are official wallets

you cand find here what are the differences, and you can decide which is better for you, ok?

Daedalus wallet compared to Yoroi wallet – IOHK Support.

Cheers,

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Vicente_Rubino

I can really recommand this website : Cardano Community Support FAQ for any kind of questions :slight_smile:

Feel free to ask for help at any given time if you have some questions which arent answered in the website above.

Cheers
Fabian

1 Like

Hello Vicente and welcome. It’s going to be great to see what you come up with :slight_smile: Enjoy!

Hi Vicente, and welcome to the forum. Lost of great ideas in here and community support.
There are some intresting stake pools avaible and investing in the protocol only sparks more incentive and strength for Cardano. At the moment i use Loot and Bloom pools, but do some research, and you’ll find some great ones. Also check out Charles Hoskinson on YouTube, he’s always worth listening to. :blush:

Hello and Welcome Vincente_Rubino!
I may offer a suggestion to run a node so that you can interact with the blockchain using the CLI (command line interface). With this approach you can create an address and interact with Cardano without needing the official wallets. You may find yourself using the official wallets for personal use, however for your plan to interact with the network, you should take a look at the guides for running a node. Let us know if you need any clarification. Welcome to Cardano!

Welcome to the forum! I recommend the Yoroi Wallet. Very secure, allows you to stake, and easy to use.