1ST PART INSTALLATION(WINDOWS)
- Go to this link, https://daedaluswallet.io/
- Click on Download button.
- Choose your platform (Windows / macOS / Linux)
3a. In my case, I’m using Windows 10, once download is done, click on the downloaded file.
NOTE: Installer will ask “Do you want to allow this app to make changes on your device?”
Click “YES” button
- Choose Install Location. (I used the default destination)
4b. Wait for it to finish installing.
4c. Click on “Close” button.
- Now, look for the Daedalus icon, easiest is to find it at your desktop. Double Click the icon to run it. Below is the default Daedalus icon.
- When you double clicked the icon, wait for for a prompt then click YES.
CONGRATULATIONS!! Done on first part. Now, let’s move to second part.
2ND PART INSTALLATION(DAEDALUS WALLET)
- Choose your Language.
- Send logs to the central server, I clicked on continue(Don’t worry, they won’t steal your ADA).
- Relax, see a movie, sleep, chat with your friends how awesome Cardano is, until Syncing blocks are completed.
3RD PART SHOULD BE ON HOW TO SETUP YOUR WALLET… (coming soon)