[Survey] Should the Cardano Community ask Joe Rogan to invite Charles Hoskinson on his show?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

7 Likes

Should the Cardano Community ask Charles Hoskinson to go to the Joe Rogan show?

That’s a bit weird question, tho, Rick :slight_smile: I think the right question would be: “Should the Cardano Community ask Joe Rogan to invite Charles Hoskinson to the Joe Rogan show?” =)

6 Likes

Dang, you are correct. Your English is better than mine! (and it’s the only language I know :disappointed_relieved:)

I fixed it.

3 Likes

Now I have voted :fist: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I screwed up the poll, it will allow a user to vote both yes and no because of the way I set it up. I allowed max 2 and it won’t let me change it.

@vantuz-subhuman @Bullish @maki.mukai can one of you fix the poll so a user can only select yes or no, but not both? It won’t let me change it. Thanks!

1 Like

Done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are the man! No, no, you are the bull! Oh no wait, you are the Minotaur!!!

1 Like

whoa! 100%!!

3 Likes

Great exposure and would love to see it. I made a twitter post with both Joe Rogan and Charles, added that its been a topic of interest amongst some. We have the same idea :grin:
@rickymac
.Screenshot_20180925-201853_Twitter

1 Like

We need to get some visibility on that tweet via this forum and Reddit.

Can you link it here so people can retweet it?

1 Like
1 Like

Yes, it would be great for them to sit back, smoke and then be greeted by Musk…

1 Like

Joe Rogan contact information https://www.joerogan.com/contact

Let’s get many people to fill out requests to Joe Rogan to have Charles on his show.

3 Likes

Done. Thanks for the link.

1 Like

Done !!! both are my favorite when comes to interviews but idk after what happened with elon lets launch shelly first hahahah.

1 Like

I do not thank that would be effective as they could receive thousand of requests on each day.
I would recommend that Community or even CH should ask Andreas Antonopolous (they know each other) to commend Charles to the show. As Andreas was in the Rogan’s show three times as I remember.

4 Likes

We can all do a little thing here and a little thing there, and if we all do enough then maybe Joe Rogan will pick up on it.

Andreas Antonopolis Twitter handle: @aantonop
Joe Rogan Twitter handle: @joerogan
Charles Twitter handle: @IOHK_Charles

Give 'em a tweet!

1 Like

At this point in time we have 150 upvotes on Reddit and 59 total votes in here. Nice! :+1:

Be sure to contact Joe Rogan and ask at this link https://www.joerogan.com/contact

4 Likes

Bumping this post. We are at 91 % with 73 votes. Keep using this link…

Joe Rogan might be a better guest on the Cardano Effect alongside Charles than Charles being on the Joe Rogan show :wink: