Survey: Would you like to see another Treasure Hunt like the one TCE did with "Snow Crash"?

Hi,
Looks like the TCE Episode 39 Treasure Hunt went quite well and people had a lot of fun. The links and discussion leading to the multi-puzzle solution can be found here. If enough people show enough interest, I can try to find sponsors and donors to run another puzzle.

Link: 10,000 Ada Treasure Hunt started with Episode 39, sponsored by TCE

Some improvements may be… make the individual puzzle pieces more difficult, use a Cardano theme, make the treasure hunt/puzzle launch more obvious, form teams prior to puzzle launch, larger/lower Ada prize, suggest other types of prizes, free sponsored ticket to xyz, etc…

The key question for this survey is “Would you like to see another Treasure Hunt?”

• Yes
  • No
  • Undecided

0 voters

Please feel free to leave suggestions to improve the Treasure Hunt on this thread.

3 Likes

I will freely admit that these sort of puzles are well beyond my capabilities of puzzle solving… That said, I believe this sort of thing helps to promote and gain access to a wider audience pool.
So, to use David Esser’s words from an earlier TCE episode… “YES!, more please.”

1 Like