I am studying Cardano and I have a few questions:
- What is the current and maximum throughput? The first should be 250 and the final 1000000 tps.
- What are the transaction finalisation values? Number of blocks and block time? I read about many different values: the first 15-30 while the second 60-600 cryptopolitan dot com/speed-and-scalability-comparing-ethereum-solana-avalanche-cardano-and-the-internet-computer s.
- What is the maximum number of pools/validators allowed? Actual ~2600 according to adastat dot net/pools.
- What is the average transaction fee? Is 0.16 ADA reliable? solberginvest dot com/blog/cardano-fees
- Does Cardano have a synchronous or asynchronous smart contracts model? Cardano has recently achieved EVM compatibility which is synchronous.
- Is there any support of cross-chain interaction (not bridge, something like IBC or XCM).
Do you have better references?