The second wave of the bear is here! ADA to 0.10!?

are you sure it wasnt showing the all time high

Could be a bug or a trading exchange that allows to fill individual orders. Aka you can put in a Order at 1.1 and fill it yourself then it will show up as you describe. There are multiple exchanges that allow this through their API - very annoying as it screws up the chart.

Positive. It was showing the current price and on the 24 hour high.

Yeah I figured someone either put in the wrong decimal or a bit just went crazy. Still made me freak out for a minute itā€™s today though.

Wouldnt it make sense that those buyers already sold off or will wait to sell off until for the duration of their long hold tax term?

I dont know the tax laws in JPYā€¦ if they have something called long-term-capital gains or it is just the sameā€¦ But remember they bought in at 0.0024 so I dont think a tax-situation will affect muchā€¦ Remember they saw it go all the way to 1.3 and now is coming down, a lot of them will get afraid and just take money off the tableā€¦

A lot have already doneā€¦ I have seen multiple threads from these JPY redeeming their ADA as we have gone lower.

tax is 15 percent for 5 year holdsā€¦30 percent for 1 to 5 year holds

I mean if they were going to sell they would have sold already

But ADA can drop 15% on a day, so thats why I dont think it will affect their decision.

No that is not true, that is why we are collapsing, because everyone who wanted to sell, havenā€™t soldā€¦ Prices dropping causes more sellingā€¦ just as prices rising causes more buying.

I guess yes if you got it that cheap you might to still sell nowā€¦

1 Like

yeh it is still a 80x, and if it goes down 50%, now only a 40xā€¦ So there is a lot of fear in that situationā€¦ Seeing it go from 1.3 to 0.2ā€¦ and a lot of them are going to dump eventually stampeding each other, after that things will calm downā€¦ and we will take extra beating this time around, since it is out first cycle.

Well weā€™ve all seen that. But given the proprotional size of those sell offs isnt it entirely possible that we will never see a dollar again even if ada is succesful in its mid term developments?

If the Crypto wave continues, bitcoin makes a new high, Cardano will make a much larger returnā€¦ Easily surpassing the 1.3$ā€¦ No matter what Cardano doesā€¦ If Bitcoin fails and never makes a new high, and Cardano succeed in creating organic demand and it gets adopted in Africa, yes it will definitely come back eventually.

They are 2-bets - even if Bitcoin bubble continues and Cardano wont succeed long term, it will still go up in the next wave.

Its a really long term project, I mean 5-15 years to change world trendsā€¦ But the other picture to keep in mind is also Bitcoin itself, because it drives the whole thing for now.

Thats a fair answer. But it seems that well have to be pushing 2 twice as many coins (potentially more than that)

I dont understand thatā€¦

Well if the ICO buyers are selling those coins are now adding to the supply thats actually on the market being sold

Yeah but we wont need to push through these coins, as these coins will be accumulated in the down swing. That is why we must ā€œcleanseā€ this is all about taking away overhanging supply. Clearing up the market so we are ready to go higher.

This is why these crashes are necessary and has to happen, and we just need to get it over with, there is nothing nobody can do about it.

1 Like

This is why these crashes are necessary and has to happen, and we just need to get it over with, there is nothing nobody can do about it. The crash is not the problem the problem was created when it went up where it didnā€™t belong, the coming down was just a natural consequence.

Can you link one please?