Traxia IcO

Apparently wishes come true; they’ve dropped their price to .12, which is good enough for me to get in. Waiting to get whitelisted! already signed up for Gatecoin!

2 Likes

I just finished filling out the whitelist information…any idea how long it takes to be “whitelisted”?..I even bought one Ethereum…ready to send it for my TMT…:grin:

1 Like

24 hours. You should get an email tomorrow. Based on my experience.

1 Like

Yep, by next day should have it

1 Like

It took mine a couple days and they emailed me the confirmation to the email address I provided. Just make sure you have the address to your Ethereum wallet that you gave them, and use that wallet address to send the Ethereum. That is how they know you sent it, and they will use that address to send the TMT ERC20 tokens.

@SeanAlimov and @rickymac…thanks for the heads up…just got an e-mail from Traxia confirming receipt …“congratulations! We got your application.
We are now going to process your documents and will get back to you within 24-48 hours.”

1 Like

@Adafans_io… got it !

uffff, at current ETH prices the 0.12 cents will not get me much…wondering if I should wait until May-June (no discount) …may be ETH prices recover and can get more TMT for the same ETH…:thinking:

You can pay with freshly bought eth/ada or btc

You can wait until April 9th and get the same discount as today. Maybe ETH will go up by then?

1 Like

@rickymac and @Adafans_io Yes…I purchased a couple of ETH to invest in Traxia, but as the TMT price is fixed, and the ETH went down…it means I would get less TMT…I will play the market, and send ETH to Traxia depending on how ETH is doing…my understanding is I can send in steps of 0.1 ETH

1 Like