Uh oh - i'm falling down the rabbit hole - Oregon

It all started last summer when my 80 yr old father asked me what bitcoin was. I hadn’t looked at it since 2013 - and whoa… how things had changed.

Settled on Cardano in early December as my primary investment in the space and have yet to see any reason that was not a brilliant idea. :slight_smile: I’m so impressed with the thoughtful leadership this team has and the quality of the community around it.

I have an Engineering/Software/MBA background and currently run my own SAAS business. I want to contribute so put me to work.

Mike

8 Likes

Welcome! I’m new to crypto also, so I can’t put you to work. I can point you to the developers section of the forum though. I’m sure you’ll find something there to get into. https://forum.cardano.org/c/developers

1 Like

I would gladly put you to work! :wink:
Welcome to the forum!
Like you, I feel a need to contribute, my skills are less likely to be used in the crypto sphere very soon so I do the little I can and offer the community the little bit that I have, you sir probably have a mass amount of skill that could be utilized with your ambitious attitude that show’s through and I hope that you find reward in contributing to the project, hope to see you around!

1 Like

Welcome! My favorite Tiki mug maker is from the Portland area.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @papa_carp :sunglasses:! I’m interested in what SaaS you are currently running, if you have a website, would you mind providing the community with a link?

Cheers :wink:

1 Like

Welcome @papa_carp Mike! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Mike. I noticed your contributions to Cardano Wiki and wanted to say, despite some being eliminated in subsequent changes, you are very welcome there!

Rob

2 Likes

Sure. www.zenshows.com

we help companies with remotely managed staff that sell into large retailers in USA and Canada. Thanks for asking!

1 Like

Thank you. I did the storage (ledger status) parts too - but those didn’t get correlated to my name. Please let me know what areas you would like me to flesh out more! :slight_smile:

Is it possible you weren’t logged in when you did the storage parts? I don’t know why else your name wouldn’t be attached.

What areas next? Whatever you feel inclined to do – there is plenty of scope! :grin: