I just update Yoroi wallet to 1.6, but I kinda confuse.
Can somebody please explain to me:
- What is the different between wallet and paper wallet?
- Why the plate of wallet and paper wallet different even it is in same wallet?
- While making paper wallet, why they asking number of addresses? Did I only have 1 address?
- In the Receive tab, Why I can make a lot of address in Yoroi wallet? and which one is the default one?
- If I have 3 address xx,yy,zz? and I only make paper wallet of 1 address, is that mean the wallet in yy and zz will be gone?
I’m sorry, asking too long, but it really confuse me.
Thanks in advance