When in panic, zoom out. Remember the March 2020 crash?

It was funny on Sunday that Charles brought up Solana’s Network processing vulnerability. Not only does Size matters, but Quality matters to…:joy::+1:. That may mean different things to small town investors than to retail or firm investors who have a lot more at/to stake.

The extra time we’re taking to build a safer network, I believe will pay off in the long term because there’s going to be less fear for big money investors. And as Charles would put it “We are not just a “move fast and break stuff” Type of community.”"

This is why I give this advice to friends and other patrons… When you’re making investments with crypto coins you have to have a different initiative of buying and selling game plan for all of them. For instance for Ada and Metaverse coins, I personally don’t mind what it does in the next year. Yes we will all love to see the price go up to $50 the next two months, lol, but realistically I’m looking at long-term investment here…

Now compare that to Solana or avalanche these are the types of coins that I want to make a quick Buck off of in the next 6 months and have a selling plan and preparation. Why? Because I have less confidence that these are going to be the types of networks that will build over the next 5 to 10 years, but it will have quick gains for quick cash in the next year or two before it might just fizzle out or become dormant.

1 Like

Time is not the side for everyone I guess :sweat_smile:

Exactly, I’m also day trading a bit of SOL, AVAX, and several metaverse projects, but that’s all it is, day trading. My large long-term bag is primarily dedicated to Cardano

1 Like

if i zoom out on March i don’t see Solana, Usdcoin and soon XRP overtaking Cardano.

The only real competitor to ADA is ETH. This is where the real battle will be made

To what are you referring to? market cap, ada value or technology?

technology, and the decentralized applications that will be developed around it. Of course this will also translate to marketcap and other market metrics, but the fundation is the technological ecosystem . This is what we compete with, Ethereum has a significant headstart, but on the long-run history favorites the (competent) challenger.

Dear G, Thank you for the sincerity. As an investor I have to see the value of my investment grow with the project. At this point this is not the case. Cardano has a social media problem, bad social media communication. ( I think we covered this topic in previous chats) I do believe it is a good project but I do not hold 1 mio. or 100k ADA to be able to sit and just wait that it raises back to 3$. I think some of Cardano foundation team is more concerned with their appearance and references then to be really committed to the project promotion.

to continue: next year Web3, Interoperability solutions, Crypto gaming, return if some DeFi pioneer like Aave, YFI etc are coming therefore im balancing and figuring out where Cardano stands… And it looks like hitting ATH looks like very far future. Im annoyed by social media influence… guys like bitboy crypto and alike…Im just missing more actions and activities more then just planting tree for social elite and rich pricks.

all those are good horses to put your bets in 2022. Add some metaverse to the mix too. However, I would argue the Cardano is also placing itself in all those niches, but yeah the risk you assume is higher than investing in the market leaders of the space (but with high risks high rewards come too)… From a traders standpoint, $ADA looks very risky now, but from an investor’s standpoint I think it’s a very sound option.

Of course no matter how undervalued, or promising a project looks, I will still not put my all my eggs in one basket. I love Cardano but it’s not sound to be the only project I’ll be invested in it.

sometimes less is more :slight_smile: I like to watch them once in a while to get an overall sentiment of the crypto influencer market, but I am not basing my financial decisions on them

im still concerned about developers not understanding that ADA value is the mirror or at least the worth of the projects in development. But the main problem in promoting Cardano ecosystem…. to make it more interesting for younger investors that rather invest in meme-shit coins…That those coins are chosen instead of Ada as a payment on some platforms… And here is where ADA losses credibility. There is was 2 much FUD that should be addressed differently. Cardano should not underestimate the dark force. :wink:

Whenever I find myself in the state of panic. I suck on my towel.
I think zooming out is a good advice too!
Brings a wider perspective to the situation and the bumps in the road is soon forgotten.

Y speak like Bilbo Baggins…:wink: