Where are my rewards?

Holy smokes I made me some :ada:

At .032 cents :dolphin::first_quarter_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Aha - I made some ADA as a reward. The staking pool I am with is showing a performance of only 13%, but hey, Iā€™m not complaining. I got some rewards, so it works. I am sticking with my pool to see if things improve. This is fun.

2 Likes

same, Im staking with :swimming_man: LEAF :swimming_woman:
making 21 ADA per day Staking over 100k

:man_shrugging:

Think what that 100,000+ will be worth in 5 years.
Once the world realizes how much better ADA is than any other crypto!

1 Like

as long as they are above 9.7 cents iā€™ll be in profits :sweat_smile:

Hey, thatā€™s between 7 and 8 percent per year just for playing around in a game-thoretical experiment. I think, thatā€™s not bad at all!

1 Like

Hmm, The new wallet upgrade didnā€™t go well for me. All the balances disappeared back to the original wallets, so rewards wallet shows zero balance now. Strange, the transactions shown donā€™t add up to the balance. No more rewards for a while until it gets fixed. Tried moving cash around, no joy. If that happened on a live system it would be worrying.

As long as you still have the 12 or 15 word seed phrase for each wallet they should be able to be restored.
On your computer search, type in %appdata% and clear out the old malfunctioning wallets and reinstall the latest edition.
Whatever pool you were staking in last will still be working for you unless you undelegated your ADA completely before the problems began.
I hope you can get it working right!

Words are safu :slight_smile: ā€¦ however to test and learn, I found a folder called ā€œApplication supportā€ (on mac) with Daedalus Testnet Rewards v1 in it, so I removed the folder, re-installed the software, and waited for a resync. I didnā€™t take as long as I expected, an hour perhaps, however the funds are back but not repaired. Still showing a balance of zero. I am thinking that the ā€œrepair, rescan, rewindā€ options I get in a bitcoin full node wallet are missing ?