Withdrawal in Progress 19 hours ago. and it never ends

yesterday 16.30 PM GMT -3, I made a withdrawal from the OKEx platform to binance in the ada network, they gave me the identification number 15362252.In the withdrawal platform it appears in progress, I enter the transaction tracking link and it does not exceed 268. I would like to know why it does not finish, I think it is not normal that it takes so long.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Moni_Melgarejo.

Check that you typed the address correctly. Transactions on the Cardano blockchain take from a few seconds to a few minutes. You should consult the technical support of the platforms used.

Greetings.

1 Like

Hello, thanks for answering. Yes, verify that the shipping address is correct. I leave you some screenshots so you can see what happens. aho wrote to the withdrawal platform. but I don’t know if they can help me. it’s like the transactions on the chain stopped.

Hi @Moni_Melgarejo,

If you look at OKEx, where you initiated the withdrawal and it shows “in progress”, than the exchange has not yet made the actual withdrawl and you wont see the transaction on the cardano blockchain. If the status remains “in progress” you must contact OKEx. After OKEx actually makes the transaction you should also see a link to the actual transaction on the blockchain.

1 Like

Hello, thanks for answering. I already got in touch and I’m waiting for an answer Thank you so much.

1 Like

Hi Moni
What is the status of your withdrawal at the moment

1 Like

Also after resolved make sure to keep ada off exchanges and stake with a cardano official wallet

e.g. Yoroi, Daedalus, or even Adalite. You should also be able to stake using a hardware wallet. Be advised that Yoroi and Adalite are light wallets, they do not embed a full Cardano node which requires an instance of the blockchain like Daedalus.

1 Like

Well after 5 days I received my ADAs. my first negative experience with crypto transfers. it was an internal problem at the exchange.
Thank you very much to everyone who responded to međź’ś, I learned a lot from this.

Great ! Glad it all ended well for you, and that you were able to make a positive outcome out of a negative experience… :relaxed:

1 Like

Hello I am interested in how this is going