Withdrawing rewards - Yoroi Staking

Hello,

Sorry if this question have been already asked plenty of times.
What happens to my “staking status” if I withdraw my rewards? Am I still staking but only with the initial balance (without the compound from the withdrawn rewards?).
What if I want to take profits monthly, meaning I withdraw the rewards once a month to sell them : do I have to withdraw the rewards and sell them im particular? Can I just send the amount I want to cash out from my initial balance while keeping the rewards?

Thanks in advance.

Staking is a property of the wallet itself so you can move funds around as you please, the remaining balance remains staked.

CPX Pooll

1 Like

The rewards are added automatically to the total stake… the only difference is that you will need to withdraw the rewards (move from stake address to payment address) in order to spend them

2 Likes

Hi,
Im hoping you can help on what should be a simple question.
I have a Yoroi wallet on my iPhone. On the staking tab under “your summary” there are 3 numbers:
-Available Funds
-Total rewards (with a “withdraw” button)
-Total delegated

When I attempt to withdraw from total rewards, it brings me to a page called confirmation transaction and requests my spending password. It’s not clear where I’m withdrawing to and appears to only let me withdraw all coins. I don’t get to pick a custom amount.

What happens when I enter my spending Pw? Does it move all rewards to avail funds? It’s really not clear. Hope you can help. Also on the confirmation page there is a wallet address called “withdrawals”. What address is that? Thx !

Hi,

You have 3 fields on yoroi:

• available funds = funds from paymemt address (which can be spent/used/sent out of the wallet) ; not including rewards!
  • total rewards = funds available on stake address (can’t be spent/used/sent out the wallet till withdraw)
  • total delegated = available funds + total rewards

when u withdraw, the total delegated field will not change because the rewards are added auto to stake… it will change only total rewards which will became 0 and available funds which will add the rewards (will be = with total delegated)

Does it move all rewards to avail funds? It’s really not clear. Hope you can help.

Yes,
you can’t choose how much funds from stake (rewards) withdraw; all rewards will be withdrawn

Also on the confirmation page there is a wallet address called “withdrawals”. What address is that?

not sure but can be the derivation of the new address… if u click on that transaction (on yoroi) then click on address from to Address … u will see how the address was derived

Cheers,

Thank you for the response! Very helpful.

1 Like