Withdraw Rewards

I am a beginner so sorry if this is a silly/simple question. Do I have to withdraw my rewards manually in Yoroi or is there an automatic feature that puts them back into my wallet? Does it cost anything to withdraw rewards?
Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Hello @liz.biz

If you dont want to spend them you dont have to withdraw your rewards. All your rewards are automaticly delegated and earning passive income.

If you want to spend them you have to withdraw them before. For that you have to pay the normal cost of a transaction ( currently 0.17 ada ).

You can withdraw them by going to your dashboard and click on “Withdraw” -->

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask here :slight_smile:

Cheers
Fabian

7 Likes

Thank you so much! This answers my question perfectly. I am grateful for your contribution, I will continue earning passive income as I don’t plan on spending anytime soon. Cheers!

1 Like

@liz.biz I agree with @Zyroxa comments very informative and would like to point out the benefit of Compound interest (or in other words, interest on interest.) as you earn your rewards it will roll out to next epoch.

“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it; he who doesn’t, pays it.”
~ Albert Einstein

1 Like

I am new to the whole delegation process. I have a couple questions regarding delegation in Yoroi

1. Under the category Costs = Tax ratio + Fix (usually 340), is the Fix cost charged every time you delegate to a new staking pool or is it charged every year. I would assume it is one-time charge. Am I right?
  2. What is Pledge? And what is it used for?

Thank you

Hello @jiangh77

Please make yourn thread if you have an other question. Anyway you will find anything you need here : https://cardano-community.github.io/support-faq/#/select-pool-to-delegate

Cheers
Fabian

3 Likes

Thanks, I usually ask my questions in my threads. This thread came up when I was making my thread for these 2 questions. You were talking about the things that are directly related in detail, so I thought you know a lot more than other people

Thank you
Have a good weekend

2 Likes

So I did two rewards withdrawals by now, without knowing these rewards roll out/compound to next epoch automatically. How do I send these rewards to my main, staked account? I don’t need to spend rewards, want them staked further.

I’m using Yoroi and can’t figure out how take the rewards out of the rewards dedicated address.

Thanks!

Hi, Fabian
if you do not mind, I would like to ask you to elaborate on Yoroi (time of use April 2021) in terms of WITHDRAW button.
I am planning to enjoy some staking rewards, but when I click on WITHDRAW button, there are two options:
Keep registred *** if I understand correctly, after pressing this option, my rewards will be transferred from reward wallet to my base Yoroi wallet. after that, rewards show 0 ADA, as the rewards were moved to my base wallet and business will go as usual…this means, I will just wait for new rewards to arrive after another epoch is done. correct?

Deregister staking key ***I am clear on this one

Thank you for your time.

George

Exactly @George_Hill :slight_smile:

Hi,

I’m new to Staking.
I withdraw the rewards by keeping the key registered. The transaction has been performed successfully but I don’t see the rewards transferred to my wallet. It’s transferred to a specific address. but how I can get them to my wallet ?

Will appreciate if you can help me.

Thank you

Do you use Yoroi?

What kind of specific address?

Where are they now if not in your wallet? :sweat_smile:

Hi Zyroxa,

I don’t know what address is ? it’s not for sure one of my public address wallet. I can see the full details of the transaction in both Yoroi (Firefox extention) as well as in cardanoscan.io where they show the output address. This output address is not my private address or one of my public wallet addresses.
I don’t get it. I have attached screenshot of the transaction.

Hi Zyroxa,

The rewards have been sent to a Reward generated address according to Yoroi. I just don’t get how to transfer them to my Yoroi.

Thank you

Sorry i dont really know what you mean.

Whenever you withdraw your rewards, they will be sent to an internal wallet address from the same wallet and you should see them together with all your other ada.

You may want to restore your wallet via adalite.io and check if you see your rewards there.

Cheers
Fabian

Thank you so much Fabian,
Ok the process is normal to be transfered to an internal address (Reward address)
The only thing is I don’t see them in my Wallet it self (Yoroi).
I’m lost.

Tx

As i said, try to restore the wallet via adalite.io and check if its only a display error.

Hi , i have delegate my ADA at epoch 260 , now i’m in epoch 262 but i didn’t receive any reward , it’s normally or not…? Or maybe i receive my reward at 3rd epoch…?Thanks

I’m using yoroi wallet.

It takes 15-20 days until you receive your first rewards.

from a technical perspective, what is the purpose of a rewards address? why not send them directly to the main address?

2 Likes