Withdraw Rewards

I am a beginner so sorry if this is a silly/simple question. Do I have to withdraw my rewards manually in Yoroi or is there an automatic feature that puts them back into my wallet? Does it cost anything to withdraw rewards?
Thanks so much!

1 Like

Hello @liz.biz

If you dont want to spend them you dont have to withdraw your rewards. All your rewards are automaticly delegated and earning passive income.

If you want to spend them you have to withdraw them before. For that you have to pay the normal cost of a transaction ( currently 0.17 ada ).

You can withdraw them by going to your dashboard and click on “Withdraw” -->

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask here :slight_smile:

Cheers
Fabian

4 Likes

Thank you so much! This answers my question perfectly. I am grateful for your contribution, I will continue earning passive income as I don’t plan on spending anytime soon. Cheers!

1 Like

@liz.biz I agree with @Zyroxa comments very informative and would like to point out the benefit of Compound interest (or in other words, interest on interest.) as you earn your rewards it will roll out to next epoch.

“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it; he who doesn’t, pays it.”
~ Albert Einstein

1 Like

I am new to the whole delegation process. I have a couple questions regarding delegation in Yoroi

1. Under the category Costs = Tax ratio + Fix (usually 340), is the Fix cost charged every time you delegate to a new staking pool or is it charged every year. I would assume it is one-time charge. Am I right?
  2. What is Pledge? And what is it used for?

Thank you

Hello @jiangh77

Please make yourn thread if you have an other question. Anyway you will find anything you need here : https://cardano-community.github.io/support-faq/#/select-pool-to-delegate

Cheers
Fabian

2 Likes

Thanks, I usually ask my questions in my threads. This thread came up when I was making my thread for these 2 questions. You were talking about the things that are directly related in detail, so I thought you know a lot more than other people

Thank you
Have a good weekend

2 Likes