Yoroi Rewards

When rewards are not withdrawn to main wallet are they not staked? Do I need to withdraw each epoch to ensure that they are staked?
In Daedalus the rewards were automatically staked as they went directly into the main wallet

Hey @Barney

No, you are totaly fine if you dont withdraw your rewards each epoch. Your rewards are paid to a own reward address wich is a part of your main wallet, which means they got automatically stakd aswell.

Cheers
Fabian

3 Likes

Thank you, very helpful.

1 Like

Tx, i’ve also been looking for this answer.
The confusing part is, that the Total Delegated value is equal to the Total ADA, and not the sum of the Total ADA and rewards.

I think this should be corrected

Total ADA → This balance includes rewards

Ohh, I missed that :see_no_evil: my bad. tx again

1 Like

Hi I wonder if anyone can help. My 17 ADA rewards when claimed are not showing on my main dashboard total on Yoroi. The rewards are now at 0 and my main wallet is the same as before. When I click on transactions it says it was claimed but then shows me another wallet address which is the 17ADA and my dashboard total together???

What is going on?

I have taken a screen shot if that helps

Thank you

Where is the screenshot? I’ve never had this issue…

Your “Total” doesnt change after you claim your rewards because they are already included even if they arent claimed.

Cheers
Fabian

Thank you for your response

1 Like

Hello there.
I staked 1000ada on Yoroi. First on Rocky Mountain pool and then i changed for Kiwi.
in both pools i did not received any refund. I have the app on my phone and i went troght epoca 278-79-80 but on my dashboard there is no refund ada shown.
did i do everything right?
Thank you for helping

You have to wait 3 full epochs until you receive your first rewards :slight_smile:

Also the pool has to produce blocks on regular basis, otherwise you wont get rewards each epoch.

Thank you so much. Let’s go Cardano

1 Like