Yoroi wallet - missing funds

Can confirm it was due to minor delays after order “completion”. Is in my wallet now :))

1 Like

If you have Ledger you must go to: add wallet (shelley) - connect ledger

1 Like

The problem got solved…My guess is that there was a problem with my WiFi because it started syncing and the funds are back :sweat_smile:

I have a Nano S and will certainly do as you recommended

1 Like

Dear Alexd1985,

I have similar problem, hope you can assist me. I have Ledger Nano X and Yoroi wallet Chrome extension. And I also stake my ADA.

I format my macbook and try to restore Yoroi wallet again.

I click on “connect my hardware wallet” and follow the steps. I select " shelley " era. Also open my cardano app on Ledger.

Everything seems fine until I open my Yoroi wallet and there is 0 ADA. I already contact yoroi support and still waiting for their response.

I also noticed that my wallet was created in “Byron” era. Maybe that is the problem.

I would like to restore my wallet again or add new wallet, but I am afraid that something could go wrong.

Do I need to " Add new wallet " next to this one.

Or can I click on " Resync Wallet " , or " remove this wallet " first.

If you need any screenshot just let me know.

Thank you in advance.

try to connect the ledger on adalite.io, do u see any funds there?

Will try thank you!

1 Like

Yes I can see my Ada on adalite.io

Then, on yoroi restore the wallet as byron one

open yoroi → add wallet (byron) → connect ledger

then move few ada (10) on shelley wallet (address will start with addr1…)

open yoroi → add wallet → standard → connect ledger

Now u shoukd have on yoroi 2 ledger wallets , byron and shelley , move 10 ADA from byron to shelley wallet and try to delete the shelley wallet from yoroi and pair the ledger again, also try to send 5 ADA (perform a transaction with ledger for shelley wallet)

If all tests are ok, u can move all funds from byron to shelley

Then u are free to delegate, I run a pool if u are interested

Cheers :beers:

Ok thank you for your prompt reply. Will follow your steps and I hope that will be able to make a toast with beer in the end :smiley:

1 Like

I will also check out your delegation pool

1 Like