A video presentation of the Hotel Ginebra Barcelona stakepool lottery

Hello everbody

After having been invited to make a little presentation for Cardano for the Virtual Summit 2020, it occurred to me that i can do the same to advertise the stakepool that we have set up with Hotel Ginebra called stakepool CASH.
Mainly, because pictures speak louder than words.

You may have read here or in tweets that Hotel Ginebra has created a lottery called CASAL (Cash Stakepool Accommodatioin Lottery).
The lottery is meant to incentivate delegators to delegate to stakepool Staking-cash (CASH) by adding the possibility to win a two night free stay at our hotel in Barcelona in a double room on any date to be determined in agreement, in 2021 or 2022.
The pandemic should be over hy than and we can all go back to travelling happily.
We will pick a winning delegator after every epoch, for as many epochs as we feel like, but probably upto 10.
That is all there is to it. Simpe and striaght forward.
Ah…for those of you who do not know. Hotel Ginebra in Barcelona has historic relevance beause it was the first business in the world ever to have accepted ADA for payment.

This was documented by IOHK in a blog article and on the basis of that i also was given the enormous privilge to do a small presentation at the Cardano2020 Virtual Summit.
Anyway…reading about something is one thing, so at Hotel Ginebra we thought we should put a face to the lottery and as it turns out…i was the lucky one…
So we hope you will like the incentive of delegating to stakepool CASH.

You are of course welcome to delegate to any other Cardano stakepool as well, but whatever you do, always see if there are ways to spread the word about Cardano to friends, family, collegues.
We are on a mission to conquer the financial world, and if we all chip in, we have a very good chance at succeeding.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, here is the link to the video…

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Introduction to Stakepool Staking Cash, Ticker CASH