ADA looking bullish today

Is ADA set for another price hike?

It’s been trading in a very tight channel for over a day now. It needs to brake 1250 then we may see another run towards 1450. We’ll soon see if the volume comes in to support the move.

1 Like

1450 seems quite a conservative estimate for the high end. My guess is 1650 (but I’m no expert)

lets hope so,i got in at 350 so i allready made a nice run.
this is just the beginning.
i am going to hold for at least 5-7 years
i am 43 now and if possible i would like to stop working at 50,hahaha
so ADA let’s goooooooo

3 Likes

To be honest I suspect some sideways trading for the next few days.
Long term holder here as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I dont care, if the price dips I am buying more of it.

3 Likes

I’m hoping to do some short term trading with ADA, sell high and buy back in lower

A lot of people got burned on Wednesday trying this, lots of people sold between 500-800 expecting a drop.
So far its found support above 1000. It may still dip again, but for now there are a lot of people with less ADA than they had on Monday.

I’ll be buying any new dips but i’m not risking any of my current ADA, just buying more.

5 Likes

Same here, I was so tempted to sell during the last few days. Just like a third of my current holding and then buy again later. And exactly those feelings/thoughts are the reason why I have it in the Wallet, so I can’t do that stuff because I know that I’m too stupid to do that profitably. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s still early days for ADA, there was no past history to make a decision like that (in my opinion). That’s what stopped me. I want to sell but only if i can definitely get back in at a lower price

2 Likes

Yeah, mine are safely in my wallet where they will stay. I’m trying to
learn how to read the markets but only to find good entry points. I’ve
spent 9 months looking at charts but still don’t want to risk large amounts
on my limited skills!

2 Likes

I’m with you there. I just learned of Cardano the past several weeks and have been patiently waiting to get my funds lined up to buy in.

However I am not even the least bit comfortable with the charts. I’ve found some resources to learn how to read the charts etc. I may not buy in as efficiently as some others but I still think I’m getting in at the start of something special. :slight_smile:

Do you have any resources you’ve found helped you learn to read charts?

I watched a few videos on youtube, there is a channel called “the chart guys” who do a regular analysis of the crypto charts, usually the BTC, ETH and LTC. They also have a free course on technical analysis, playlist linked below.

2 Likes

Rock on! Thanks. I’ve found A LOT of resources on youtube etc. So many resources I get a bit overwhelmed and then end up watching cat videos. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New to this Crypto Currency thing. Started to hear about it in August from friends and decided to invest a grand and see where it takes.
Not sure how I landed on ADA (google youtube readin) but bought it right after the Surge :expressionless: Late by a day :frowning: I have no plans of trading this. Hopefully it stays and grows like it is now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here you go mate.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcxHiowf0TSNKn3xVpGTiQ

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbiWJYRg8luWHnmNkJRZEnw

1 Like