ADA Price By End Of Year?

Many people were hoping that the summit may result in ADA continuing an upward trajectory. The opposite has occurred. So has anyone got any idea where the price may be by the end of the year?Do we need to now change our expectations/predictions due to this new lack of investor confidence?

No to all questions

1 Like

I will say that I hope to see 1000 stake pools, smart contracts, multiple currencies on Cardano, multiple pilot programs started, multiple MOUs signed, over 3000 developers trained, and a solid path to getting the treasury established.

4 Likes

I really don’t understand how over the last 7 days all the other coins have held or increased in price whilst ADA has fallen 10%.

Has the summit actually caused a negative impact on the price and if it’s not that then why is the price going South when the other top 10 coins are not? If this was merely a price correction than surely this would be reflected in the other coins too.

Yes, absolutely. It happens a lot, when expectations before an event are too high.

3 Likes

Very good post.I definitely think it’s the summit.Expectations were high,investors were excited and the summit did not deliver. I can’t see any reason at the moment for the price to head north.It would be nice if Cardano released a statement, took charge and gave us some concrete instead of uncertainty.

2 Likes

As @RobJF pointed out, the same happened after most first summits/ conferences in the past few years. I specifically remember the high expectations of the first Ripple conference, called SWELL, in october 2017, holders were hyping themselves up over the fact that Ben Bernanke was a speaker, deduced that big partnerships were going to be announced etc etc… But nothing happened, people were very disappointed and XRP’s price plunged. That was before the infamous bull run…
Summits are marketing, don’t expect anything from them

2 Likes

Thanks for the insight :+1:

1 Like

Very informative

1 Like

Geez it’s hard to watch the decline though.

1 Like

it’s still x2 compared to January… I don’t know why people are complaining. And right now, everything is plummeting, it’s not just ADA, its performance is the same as the other coins. It’s the usual daily dance.
Here is a Coincheckup screenshot.
If experience taught me something, it’s to use as large a time frame as possible, and stop focusing on the price every day, which is stressful as well as a waste of time and energy. Price predictions are an absolute fantasy. Nobody knows where it will end up and that is the beauty of it. :smiley:

5 Likes

Since December 16th ADA pump +255%.
What is wrong with you guys ???

You think it will never make a correction?
You do not deserve to talk price.
You are ignorant to complain.

Algos do not care about summits.
We are forming the wave 4. (Elliot Wave)
A last push to 0.11 during wave 5.
THEN In see a massive drop to +/-0.02 until Shelley release.

1 Like

I’m not worried about the price after a year. I’m waiting for 3 to 5 years and by then I guarantee the price of ADA will bring happiness to all who haven’t panicked and sold but have held. The people behind this project from Cardano to Emurgo to IOHK are all great at what they do and more partnerships will happen because of them. Blockchain will change the financial system with this project being near the top. Looking forward to Charles AMA today.

4 Likes

I think ADA is in great company with Binance on that market cap list. I hope they both lift as the gen 2 chains gain volume and utility.

Disclosure: I own some of both.

Oh get over yourself.

We’re welcome to talk price all we like, simply asking questions and trying to better understand short term fluctuations is a crime now is it?

You have no right to tell anyone what they can or can’t talk about.

Thanks

3 Likes

I’ve been hoping to get one more buy if the price gets under .04 again. Reading through this forum and Reddit sounds like capitulation is in the air. Bitcoin will probably either pump or dump in the next couple of days to a week. If it dumps I’m getting my wish I bet.

2 Likes

Good one Attracted2ADA ignore winds that blow hot and cold from any direction when ever. I think Donnybaseball is right. At least i hope so, i also want another piece of the cake. But yes management regarding communicating and strategizing need to up their game and get professional.

2 Likes

Not for me,l not buying anymore.l spent $16,500 so far and given the latest development,or lack there of,l have trust issues/concerns.If Mr.Hoskinson would come out and address many holders concerns regarding Shelley time etc and be convincing, maybe,but now, down to 0.04 or whatever is no longer a buying opportunity it’s just setting yourself up to more exposure to risk.

1 Like

I am happy you have set up a strategy that works for your risk tolerances. Probably a wise thing to divest yourself into other more stable investments. We should all take a sober look in the financial mirror and get a plan and stick to it.

2 Likes

Price prediction is a waste of time, especially by the end of the year. Many things can impact the price and we don’t know how things will go on

1 Like