Ada to coinmarketcap #15?

Disclaimer:

This is not financial advice. I am not a financial consultant. Anything in my posts is strictly provided for entertainment purposes only. Any person investing in cryptocurrencies should seek the advice of a financial consultant before investing. Anyone investing in cryptocurrencies should research the market before making any investment. Anyone investing in cryptocurrencies should assume that they may very likely lose thrirventire portfolio or investment. With that being said…I have the following opinions for entertainment purposes only.

My trend line shows #14 most likely, #15 very likely before shooting up to #3 next year. Likely after Coinbase addition and decentralization. BTC will lose dominance 30-40% chance. POW is overtaxing and POS has better use case for long term support and development. End of year, it is possible that Cardano is #1 but my model does not account for a lot and too many unknowns out there. Leader looks to be XRP @ #1. Strange enough but maybe some data points I’m missing out on.

Regulation has to occur as this is the case in my model. Also ETF funds have to enter the market. Without this Ada doesn’t move as fast. Hopefully exchange is approved in Feb. Final say is due and cannot be pushed out further. Since no more extensions it’s s yes or no for sure, hopefully yes.

If so, we may be in for a serious mooning with Ada. Still need to hammer out some things and other data points tho. For some oddball reason XRP keeps showing up as best performer even without CB addition. Gotta hi back they the data and scrub. I think I missed something.

What do you guys think?? I’m thinking I’ll add to my XRP. I was thinking Dash would make some gains but nope. So I’m stuck with that for now until the price nudges up a big then I’m out of that.

In terms of big cap coins, I recently bought some eth, xrp, btc and xmr. xrp is very centralized, prime candidate for crazy pumps. That being said, I don’t think the bottom is in yet. Loving this action so far.

I’m loving this right now too. Anyone have thoughts on Dash compared to Ada?

Short term: If Dash gets over 2500 ADA there’s a good chance that it will go on growing faster. If on the other hand it falls below 2000 ADA there’s a high probability that it will go on being sub-average. :innocent: Long term expectations: Sunny for Cardano.

Cardano won’t see daylight until next year. I’m seeing this go under .02 real soon and likely down to .014. It’s possible that it goes lower at first glance but that’s far out there.

This is not financial advice. I am not a financial consultant. Any person investing in cryptocurrencies should consult with a financial advisor before investing as they will likely lose their portfolio or their entire investment investing in cryptocurrencies.

Hi Michael,
please, please leave away your constant disclaimer at each and every post. This is just a forum where people express their opinion and not a financial advice office. Thanks.

Two suggestions. You can

1. You don’t need to read that part of the post if you do not wish to.

2. You can also cover the cost to retain counsel for me.

It’s not cheap that’s for sure.

1. In the US only licensed and/or registered investment advisers can offer investment advice. In Australia, similar to the US, substantial penalties apply for members of the public offering Financial Advice without the appropriate training (RG146) and considering the KYC legislation you also need a full understanding of the clients finances and objectives.

It is always appropriate to give a disclaimer, even where the individual is a holder of an AFSL where the advice is not based on the above. In the same instance, a disclaimer should always be provided

A disclaimer is used to provide clarity for persons who may feel information provided is a Misrepresentation. Misrepresentation applies only to statements of fact, not to opinions or predictions. There are three types of misrepresentations.

1. Innocent misrepresentation is a false statement of material fact.

2. Negligent misrepresentation, a statement where no attempted to verify if information was true.

3. Fraudulent misrepresentation, a statement made knowing it was false.

My disclaimers are made specifically to inform every user that anything I post is not financial advice in any way and should not be construed as such. I will keep posting this in advance of any opinion I give regarding crypto. I also prefer to interpret finra guidelines and all acts 1934, 1940, and after.

http://www.finra.org/industry/suitability

And no I’m not going to disclose any personal info to you. You’re free not to read it or skip over it if you feel but you are in no position to censor anyone because the writer is trying to inform a reader. They may not read every post I write therefore it will be included on any post where someone might perceive to be a suggestion or advice.

Ever wonder why most every YouTube video in the US has someone stating a disclaimer?