The title pretty much says it all. The pool was operating fine before I upgraded versions. Once I upgraded, sometime between now and then both relay nodes became inaccessible. I noticed this so I decided to try to fix it, and at the same time rotate my KES keys.
Since then, it seems both my relays and producer are stuck on “starting”. Also, my metadata hash does not match my registered hash anymore, and I can’t seem to finalize the transaction to update that due to this error: “Command failed: transaction submit Error: Error while submitting tx: ShelleyTxValidationError ShelleyBasedEraMary…” I am unsure if this is related to the producer not functioning properly, or something else.
Thank you for your help and let me know what I can provide to help solve this.