Almost 24 hours and still no coins after transfer

Im legitimately in the same boat. First time sending ADA from crypto.com to voyager. Crypto.com says completed but nothing on voyager. The transaction is part of epoch 255. I don’t get it.

It might be that the Voyager team is upgrading their system (due to Mary hard fork update). Please wait until further notice from the Voyager Support Team. Hope everything went well with your ADA @Firedawg11 @Joseph_Midjette :pray:t2:

Could be. Not sure. Hoping one of the exchanges replies. Wish someone could explain the epoch and slot thing

@Firedawg11 any updates?

Same issue here. It’s been 6 days and no response from voyager.

Its irritating. Don’t get why so many people have issues

If that’s the case a warning would be nice and not leave customers in the air where their money/coins are and nope my coins aren’t there yet going almost 2 days later

I know I did it right bc I transferred for the first time a few weeks ago and then this the shit is mia, it’s ridiculous

If I don’t get these coins back soon I’m
Contacting an attorney and starting the process of a class action lawsuit against voyager , this is ridiculous, no warning and no notification you won’t see coins transferred if they did, imaginary coins floating around in crypto space

There twitter said they were working on it on March 18th

Lmao working on it for 10 days without any notification to customers bedsides Twitter!

Sign me up. Seriously. It’s been a week for me

Hey guys… I think it is related with the migration from Byron to Shelley Era…
but they must confirm

That would be good I suppose. I used the Shelley wallet

It would just me nice for updates, keep us informed. Something. Seen where someone finally got theirs after like 6 weeks.

It’s being fixed. No timeline but at least it’s been acknowledged by voyager

Hey ya’ll mine hit sometime last night. I think it was part of a pool and came when the pool ended.

1 Like

Do u mean epoch :slight_smile:

Happy for u

Yeah I guess lol. It part of MUGENs-pool

Still nothing. I emailed a yahoo email they said was support but seems fishy