Ambassador Journal - Thomas Lindseth - September 2023

Hello everyone,

September has come and gone, and it was yet another month filled with exciting endeavors within the Cardano community. Let’s jump into the recap of all the exciting happenings in September.

The month kicked off with me authoring a forum post with a clear aim: fostering collaboration among ambassadors. Strengthening our bonds and working together is crucial for the growth of the Cardano ecosystem.
https://forum.cardano.org/t/some-thoughts-on-how-we-can-improve-how-we-as-ambassadors-work-together/121537

Shortly after, I embarked on a trip to the Nordic Blockchain conference in Copenhagen, where I proudly represented the Cardano community. It was an opportunity to showcase the potential and impact of Cardano on the broder blockchain landscape.

In a bid to keep the community informed, I created a video review on ADAmail, shedding light on its features and benefits.

During this time, the release of the Tuna token at Rare Evo created quite a stir in the community. I closely followed the developments and kept the community informed about this exciting development.

Collaborating with Eystein, we produced two more informative videos on how to mine Tuna, with the final video featuring a sit-down interview with Lucas from TxPipe. These resources helped the community understand the intricacies of Tuna mining.

As part of our commitment to transparency and community engagement, we unveiled the program for this year’s Cardano Summit community-led event in Oslo. This event promises to be a highlight of the year, bringing together Cardano enthusiasts from around the Nordic region.

Closing off the month, we shared two informative videos focused on Aiken. These videos delved into the details of Aiken, providing valuable insights for the community.

On a personal note, I’m excited to share that I’m part of a team that secured funding in Catalyst Fund10. We’ve already begun working on a series of workshops scheduled in various locations worldwide. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting initiative.

As we move into October, I’m filled with anticipation for what lies ahead. The Cardano community continues to thrive, and I’m eager to see the projects, discussions, and innovations that will shape our ecosystem in the coming months.

Thank you all for your unwavering support and dedication. Together, we’re building something truly remarkable within the Cardano community.

High five!

Thomas

4 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for the update @ThomasLindseth . Keep up the great job :beers:

1 Like