Ambassador Stories, Journal #29: Lucy Clifton & Evans Kisanga

Ambassador Stories, Journal #29: Lucy Clifton & Evans Kisanga

Welcome to the 29th journal of the “Ambassador Stories” series! :star_struck::tada:

New stories will be shared with you, whenever new ambassadors join our ranks and provide their stories.
You’ll be able to enjoy the various, unique stories of our Cardano Community Ambassadors: what motivated, and still motivates them, to be part of this amazing and wonderful community?

The Cardano Community Team would also like to thank the Ambassadors for all their continued efforts and participation in sharing their stories with us. :writing_hand:

Please read all about Lucy & Evans down below! :open_book:

The Cardano Team is happy to welcome Lucy & Evans, and we are looking forward to your contributions in the coming months. Thanks for all that you do, it is much appreciated!

Part 1: Lucy, Meetup Organiser:

Lucy has recently joined the Ambassador ranks as a Meetup Organiser.

1) Tell us a little about yourself. What is your background?

I am a lifelong Houstonian, Texas Longhorn Doctorate graduate (Hook’em!) and a PROUD Cardano Ambassador and believer! I am also a nurse, a proud mom to 3 boys and wife to the best guy a girl can ask for!

2) How did you get interested and involved with Blockchain/Crypto?

I was doing regular stock trading at the start of 2021. Soon after a friend told us about crypto and specifically Cardano. We began to explore Cardano as an investment option, in March of 2021. At that time we discovered Charles’ Hoskinson’s famous whiteboard video and we were so aligned with his vision. Haven’t looked back since!

3) Why Cardano?

Once we began to invest, we started to discover all of the other potential and other projects building on Cardano. In addition, I became very involved with the newly developed NFT branch of Cardano and this is where it got personal, amazing, and connected! the CNFT community is the epitome of community and the vision of innovation, collaboration, and connectedness is prominent in our Cardano Community. I met amazing people and projects at this time, however, our trip to the Cardano Summit in later 2021 inspired me to bring this to other people at the local level!

4) How are you contributing to the Cardano Ecosystem as an Ambassador?

Once we returned from Wyoming, I began to form a plan on how to implement education at the local level of a large city like Houston. I looked on the CardanoFoundation.org website and their ambassador page was so helpful! I set up a MeetUp in Houston that started in January 2022 and we have been growing every meetup! We get all types of attendees and they love to learn about Cardano and our mission and beliefs. Educating a willing enthusiast has been my mission to help more people understand the catalyst of change that the Cardano Blockchain represents!

5) What is your future vision for the Cardano Ecosystem?

I believe that Cardano IS the future in many industries, from finance, healthcare, community, gaming, art, NFTs, privacy, and everything in between. It is up to us, the first adaptors or pioneers, to help others understand all about Cardano and help to spread the word. I see a world where Cardano makes a difference in the lives of people in so many facets, in order that people can take back control of their identity, independence, privacy, and most importantly, connectedness through community.

6 ) What is your personal message to the Cardano community?

For our community, I would like for us to continue to hold on to the values that brought us here in the first place. The desire for decentralization, independence, privacy, and community collaboration. If we continue to be true to that vision, we will be unstoppable! Continue to support one another, educate, recruit and most importantly, celebrate Cardano every day! WAGMI!

—The End of Part 1.

Part 2: Evans, Translator

Evans (also known as Baba Elliot) has recently joined the Ambassador ranks as a Translator.

1) Tell us a little about yourself. What is your background?

Dad of one, i love music , business and networking online and offline.

2) How did you get interested and involved with Blockchain/Crypto?

Onecoin in 2016 had a lot of promises of what the technology could bring.

3) Why Cardano?

So many reasons but the first is the amazing community with amazing projects which are being built on it.

4) How are you contributing to the Cardano Ecosystem as an Ambassador?

Full-time building bridges.

5) What is your future vision for the Cardano Ecosystem?

Transparent, Decentralized, Immutable.

6 ) What is your personal message to the Cardano community?

Let’s keep on building the future.

—The End of Part 2.

We are truly blessed with such motivated community members we have in our ecosystem! Thank you all for reading, and don’t forget to leave your comments/likes and give our Ambassadors some Cardano community :heart: and follow their work!:100::muscle:

Until next time, with new people and new Ambassador Stories! :wave:

2 Likes