Balance overview

Hello, please excuse my question, but I can not find a sound answer to this. I have the following concern. I have two Ledger X and use the Yoroi Browser Extension.

I would like to have the possibility to check the balance on the go via cell phone? As I understand it, Ledger Live is also available as a mobile version, but I would have to take the Ledger with me every time to check the balance… right?

Is there a way to quickly check the balance online at any time by entering the wallet address (and what is that ?)? And if so, through which site or tool?

Am unfortunately not yet so fit, so look forward to helpful answers!

Love greetings

Hi,

You can install on mobile the yoroi version and restore your browser wallet as read only (on mobile)

yoroi → add wallet → restore → read only

Or u can use tools like pool.pm or cardanoscan.io where u will paste the wallet address

Cheers,

… thank you very much. But if I go the way about the mobile version of Yoroi, then I must always have the Ledger with me, via Bluetooth pairing to see the current state of the balance, right?

Is there anything more secure or insecure of the two options shown?

And which address do I have to enter in CaradanoScan, is it the one that starts with Stake…?

Thank you very much!!!

Nope, u will need ledger only to sign the transactions… but anyway on read only mode it’s not allowed to perform transactions… so no ledger required

And which address do I have to enter in CaradanoScan, is it the one that starts with Stake

doesn’t matter… u can paste the stake address (stake…) or payment address (addr1…)