Binance ADA withdrawals are suspended due to network busy

as the price maintains, hopefully things will chill and everything will work properly.
:cardano: roadmap needs to continue, together with solving the actual issues.

1 Like

Same here. Been trying to Withdraw ADA for the last week, still cant get it out of the exchange.

I kept the funds in ETH in binance up to the moment of available ADA withdraw, when I turned into ADA, which brought me profit :stuck_out_tongue:

Same here. Just bought some ADA, found out withdrawals are suspended yet again on Binanceā€¦ :frowning:

how can i open .bat file? can u please send me navigation steps? thanks

Go to C:\Program Files\Daedalus
Scroll down till you see the Daedalus executable file (that one with the icon which you open usually)
Find the deadelus.bat file just upside Deadelus.exe
Right click deadelus.bat -> Run as administrator

Hope it helps.

Thanks for ur reply. I tried as per your post but no luck it is simply not going beyond syncing blocks 99.70 %. Doesnā€™t matter how many times close n open and restart and left it for hours the result is same.

Yesā€¦the issue is not happening for all, maybe itā€™s still beta

Today, 8 hours ago.

@diddynamic

Close Daedalaus and then open your file explorer and type %appdata% in the top bar. Go to the Daedalus folder, then the DB-1.0 folder. Delete the contents of this folder. Run Daedalus. Your synching will restart from 0% so will take a while, but it should fix your issue.

2 Likes

congras, what cold wallet do you use?

I use Deadalus. I always use only core wallets - for security and stability reasons.

2 Likes

@Mutate. Sorry for dumb question. I have some ADA in the wallet hope ur fix doesnā€™t effect the balance?

Hi, Binance suspended the withdraw. What to do? I do not want to let my coins there.

1 Like

@coinreal there is nothing we can do until binance lifts suspend. I know how frustrating it is but keep checking through their mobile app.

1 Like

3 Days so far waiting for binance to lift suspension :rage:
Very frustrating, will I ever get my ADA into my wallet?

Charles explained in his latest video update that the exchange wallet issue was being solved by Binance and IOHK. Be patient :slight_smile:

Sorry didnā€™t mean to sound like a fud just donā€™t like it sitting on the exchange.

get used to waiting. Iā€™ve been waiting for 2 weeks. i hate it to.

Could you please share link to the video. I feel really frustrated keeping significant funds on exchanges.