Binance US ADA Deposits Disabled Due to Hard Fork?

This morning (2021-03-25) I transferred 183.3 ADA from my Coinbase account to my Binance US account. Coinbase, and the blockchain explorer, shows the transaction as completed. However, the 183 ADA is not showing in my Binance account.

https://explorer.cardano.org/en/transaction?id=9eecb517b3e7d4b09c9063d7c3334d6d43a69b5c587a4eb9d754e7f10355a50f

I went to verify the address as shown in the Deposit section of by Binance account, and now I see the message in the screenshot below. “Deposit for this coin is currently turned off.”

After a quick Google, I found a post on Twitter from the 1st of March about Cardano deposits and withdrawals being suspended due to an upcoming hard fork. I opened a ticket with Binance but I have not heard back.

Like that twitter announcement says, the hard fork was in early March (March 5th to be exact). If Binance has not sorted out their Cardano wallet since then Binance needs to get their act together.

1 Like

Hi @pdandj,

Sometimes they do that, but I don’t know what is the reason. Just wait for several hours, usually they open the deposit & withdrawal in Cardano afterwards. I use Binance also.

Hi @andreassosilo,

Thank you for your comment. Unfortunately it’s been over 24 hours, I still have not received the ADA, and Binance has yet to reply. :frowning:

1 Like

I sent ADA from my Daedalus wallet , to Binance US ADA wallet almost 2 days ago. My TXID shows it sent and to the bnb wallet, but it has still not arrived. When I check the BNB address for deposit now it shows deposits for ADA are currently turned off, it was not turned off when I made the transaction. I have submitted a ticket to Binance , received the generic “we are working on your ticket in the order it was received” message, but that is all so far. PDANDJ it sounds like we both have the same issue, just mine is from a different wallet and I am missing 1000 ADA.

@juan_pablo_garciabue @CraigWadding my ADA deposit came through! Any luck for either of you?

Mine was just received too. :+1:

Yes, it looks like mine finally went through also, and the ADA deposit block is lifted. It must have been a bad timing thing when they planned to turn off ADA deposits I guess.

1 Like

I’m actually having the same problem right now. I’ve actually withdrew some Ada from binance into binance US. My withdrawal from binance was complete but I didn’t get anything into my binance US account. What do you guys think I should do and did everyone eventually get the Ada deposited?

[quote=“Broham354, post:10, topic:55100, full:true”]
I’m actually having the same problem right now. I’ve actually withdrew some Ada from binance into binance US. My withdrawal from binance was complete but I didn’t get anything into my binance US account. What do you guys think I should do and did everyone eventually get the Ada deposited?

I withdrew from Crypto.com to Binance US earlier today – before Binance turned off the deposit availability, and it did not arrive. Hours later, I rechecked and Binance posted that ADA is not available for deposit. The Cardano explorer shows the transaction as completed. Seems like we’ll be stuck waiting until Binance reopens deposits.

Did you ever receive your ADA in your binance wallet ? I’m experiences the same problem. If so how long did it take?

how long did it take?

I got my ADA in Binance finally, it took almost 20 hours for it to finally complete the transfer.

1 Like