Binance.US

Hi Friends,
Can I trust Binance.US? Seems like it’s pretty convenient, offers Ada and many more that I don’t know about yet but may be interested in in the future. As a newb, I don’t know if I should be uncomfortable putting my ssn into an exchange or not. If that’s something that’s been accepted by Binance.US users, please speak up! Seems like verifying that could be worth it. If not I’m sure I can get Ada elsewhere (please recommend). Keep in mind coinbase pro is my main exchange and I’m not looking to change that. Just want some Ada without getting my identity stolen. Educate me

Hi, I’m signed up and have had no issues. I am not fond of handing out my SSN either but they are regulated like a bank and have to have all the KYC (Know Your Customer) rules in place.

It’s The Best You Will Ever Work With…!!! $COMP $CHZ $ADA

Do not use Binance.us its over 4 weeks i purchased ADA and they locked it up and i cannot withdraw it. I’ve opened multiple tickets and no answer. Do not use them.

DO. NOT. USE. BINANCE. I know sooooo many people who became rich through Crypto in this last cycle, but couldn’t get their money off of Binance, and it was a huge and expensive and long drawn out process to do so. Keep every shred of evidence, if you do, and find an agent/contact in the company in case anything goes wrong. Also: Binance is easily faked with false websites, etc. Just be super careful.

I finally canceled and deleted it last night. I have 3,000 coins of ADA and 300 of them were in BUS. They allowed me to buy them but wouldn’t let me do anything else because I failed at verifying my ID. I sent them literal downloads of PDFd bank statements and they still rejected my identity check. So I transferred all of my BUS assets to cryptocom for the time being.

BTW you can buy ADA anywhere. Coinbase, CB Pro, Crypto com. Every exchange pretty much carries ADA now.