People I’ve received an invite to join as a sponsor on a networking event. Unfortunately, they invited me at the last minute. Do you think would be possible to sponsor that? This event will be held next week. Thanks for the help!
Campus Party, 2019
Campus Party is the largest international experience based on innovation and creativity. Campus Party counts 1 Guinness World Record for the largest social hackathon, a community of 600,000+ "campuseros" (participants), more than 3 Million of visitors and thousands of Partners.
What is the event?
Brand exposing. It’s a networking stand with with one of the biggest players on Brazil’s market.
Confirmed sponsors: Oracle, Atlas Quantum, 3xbit
- Date and time
02/14 UTC-2, 10:00 to 22:00
Expo Center Norte, São Paulo, SP, Brazil
- How Cardano join? 2 options
- Big logo on the stands: sponsorship ($500 + $300 of transport+ accommodation)
- small logo: only Marcus Vinicius help with organization ($300 of transport+ accommodation)
By having this meetup, what does Marcus wants to achieve?
- Increase the presence of Cardano in Brazil.
- Establish some business network for the Cardano.
- Communication: Have the Cardano logo printed on big size on the materials
- Make some personal pitches about the project with the biggest players
Who is the audience and how big is it?
The majority will be tech enthusiasts and most of the business contacts on Blockchain sector, Brazil. The expected accumulated number of audience is 120 offline participants. 1000 people offline exposure. Some online exposure on Atlas Quantum and 3XBIT social media with the logo.
-50% of beginners
-30% of blockchain users
-20% of business people (mostly tech and blockchain)
-3XBIT exchange confirmed
-Atlas Quantum confirmed
3 types of pitches:
- Beginners pitch: Introduction on blockchain, 1st, 2nd and 3rd generations. small briefing on Cardano;
- Blockchain user pitch: Cardano achievements, Roadmap, Cardano clients;
- business people pitch: Marlowe testnet and computation layer roadmap (dApps);