Buying ADA in switzerland

Hello everyone,

I live in Switzerland, and I am basically new to Cryptocurrencies. As a scientist, I’m seduced by the Carardo project. I would like to find the best way to buy some for a long term invest. Would anyone have the kindness to telle me were to buy it?

Tanks in adavance!

Hello,

Glade to hear u decided to invest in Cardano!

You can start by creating an account to an exchange like binance.com or cex.io;
I worked with both and no issues!
From exchange u can buy ADA;
after that u will need to install an ADA wallet and u have 2 option:

Daedalus or Yoroi!

Transfer ur ada from exchange to ur wallet in order to delegate.

Delegation is the process by which ada holders delegate the stake associated with their ada to a stake pool. It allows ada holders that do not have the skills or desire to run a node to participate in the network and be rewarded in proportion to the amount of stake delegated.

Delegating your stake to a stake pool is 100% secure.

1. You should never transfer ADA to a stake pool. If a stake pool asks you to send them funds in a transaction, please DO NOT PROCEED and report that to us.
  2. The delegation mechanism allows you to have full control over your funds. You delegate ONLY your right to participate in the protocol producing blocks. Thus, when you delegate to a stake pool, you only allow them to produce blocks on your behalf, but you NEVER give up control of your funds.
  3. When you delegate, your funds are NEVER locked, you retain full spending power over your funds at any time.

!!! Be carefull when u will transfer ADA from exchange to ur wallet, first time try with a small amount !!!

Cheers,

1 Like

Thank you really much for these very usefull advices!

1 Like

Hi @Horillon, didn’t see your post before. I prefer Kraken…since they have Bank-Accounts in Germany and Lichtenstein it’s very easy to purchase ADA.